Collapse
No announcement yet.

best chin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch has a granite chin. Glen Johnson has said Froch has the best chin of all the people he's fought (it was in Ring magazine i think). He said he hit Froch with 1 of his bombs & Froch didnt even blink, it just bounced off!!. Glen Johnson's also got a granite chin. Mayweather can also take a great shot. The Moseley shot he took would Amir Khan'd out most other Welterweights. Valuev was only wobbled alittle by Haye. That punch would have finished many a heavyweight. Valuev has a head like a boulder!! Vitali has the exact opposite chin to his brother!!

Comment

Sorry, I read the poll to fast and voted for Chavez jr. thinking it was Chavez sr. I would have voted for Margarito if not for that mistake.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko.

Comment

Gerry Penalosa

END THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by bigboots View Post
            Froch has a granite chin. Glen Johnson has said Froch has the best chin of all the people he's fought (it was in Ring magazine i think). He said he hit Froch with 1 of his bombs & Froch didnt even blink, it just bounced off!!. Glen Johnson's also got a granite chin. Mayweather can also take a great shot. The Moseley shot he took would Amir Khan'd out most other Welterweights. Valuev was only wobbled alittle by Haye. That punch would have finished many a heavyweight. Valuev has a head like a boulder!! Vitali has the exact opposite chin to his brother!!
            Froch has a great chin. Not granite.

Nice excerpt.

Comment

Comment

Mariusz Wach could make this list. Those bombs he took from Wlad and kept coming was crazy. I honestly found it hard to keep my eyes open during the 8th round, that Shiz looked inhumane.

Comment

I think you have your facts a little mixed up Bodyshot3. Froch was dropped by Taylor, hurt and wobbled by Dirrell and was wobbled and had his nose broken by Kessler. Sure his chin is as tough as nails but he is not Superman. If Dirrell would have stepped on the gas and stopped playing around, he could have stopped Froch.

Comment

I was inclined to say Margarito, during the Mosley fight if he wasn't so shook up from getting caught with plaster maybe he would of had more resolve to stay in there. I'd have to go with Froch, the guy has an iron chin the guy took so many big shots so far.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      Who else in Boxing would absorb all that damage?

Comment

Working...
                      X