Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    getting shot >>>bambi imitations

you mofos suck at trashtalking ...lol
    I'm being gentle with you, coz I know you're going through difficult times.

Has Manny woken up yet ?

Comment

Virgil really needs to STFU..Amir was an Olympian..what kind of moron needs someone to tell him to be protective and get himself together when he's hurt..I mean seriously..the natural instinct is survival mode when wounded..Amir himself made a choice to try and outbrawl the other guy and paid dearly for it. So now somehow it's Roach's fault he got KTFO? Really, a trainer trains..the fighter has to fight. I bet you one thing if ward was rocked he wouldn't be depending on Virgil to tell him what's obvious in be more conservative. In fact Freddie told Amir a specific set of instructions that centered around the jab to keep Garcia at bay..what did Amir do? Threw three jabs and then tried to channel his inner tyson..and got dropped.

Comment

There is a reason why Roach fighters alway walk into a punch that they don't see coming and then get KTFO by those punches.

Comment

Whenever you change trainers the new one always tells you how flawed your game is. This is common practice people. I'm no Roach apologist either.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Virgil really needs to STFU..Amir was an Olympian..what kind of moron needs someone to tell him to be protective and get himself together when he's hurt..I mean seriously..the natural instinct is survival mode when wounded..Amir himself made a choice to try and outbrawl the other guy and paid dearly for it. So now somehow it's Roach's fault he got KTFO? Really, a trainer trains..the fighter has to fight. I bet you one thing if ward was rocked he wouldn't be depending on Virgil to tell him what's obvious in be more conservative. In fact Freddie told Amir a specific set of instructions that centered around the jab to keep Garcia at bay..what did Amir do? Threw three jabs and then tried to channel his inner tyson..and got dropped.
            What idiot needs to be told....

One trained by roach, apparently.

In fact two because pacquio didn't learn from the first knockdown either

Comment

I can't wait to see this supposedly new version of Khan. Hopefully after all this talk he doesn't get Pacquiao'd.

Comment

its khan's fault he fights like its only a 3 round fight but it is also roach's fault as well he can only teach his fighters to rush in and try to knock everybody out pac's chin is as bad if not worse than khan's but the peds helped him a few years back now he gets dropped off a punch he can see(the first knockdown).everybody says khan cant change but he has no choice if he loses again his career is over he needs to fight like he did against kotelnik and the first 6 rounds against maidaina if he does he wont lose again.

Comment

Khan fans will think Hunter is the greatest trainer of all time after he toys with I light hitting lightweight.

Comment

Yes Roach should have instructed Khan to have a better chin.

Comment

IMO it was not Roach was not telling him what to do..It was that Roach was not telling him with any authority..But the way Khan fought in both his KO losses was his own fault...TBH a product of his own ego as well..

Comment

Working...
                      X