No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
    I aint no cycling expert and so I don't understand the ins and outs of the sport however, it wouldn't hurt to be graceful in defeat would it? He came off as a prick to me.
    I'd be pissed off as well if the rest of the teams were happy to miss out on the medals if it meant he didn't get one.

It'd be like City deliberately losing to Chelsea so they would beat United to the title.

Comment

• STreeeeeeeeeeammmmmmmmmmm!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        why do you have to stream it?
        How would you suggest I watch it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          How would you suggest I watch it?
          on free-to-air tv

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Fingers crossed brother Lol

Have you been to the shooting yet?
            2 down 1 to go!! Bradley wiggins what a legend!

I went to the men's skeet yday the American guy was amazing. I though I had tickets for the trap lucky I checked lol. I do clay pigeon shooting and when I went Dubai I met the prince there he was getting in some practice for the Olympics. He ended up finishing joint 9th or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              on free-to-air tv
              I don't know if you've noticed, but judo isn't really one of the high revenue sports, so TV coverage is pretty slim, even in Japan. The medal matches are probably telivized here, but the thing is, ever since Japan switched from analog to digital (it finally went into effect last month) I haven't had a working TV. You see, I just don't have the money to splash out on one of the brand new digital models, especially considering the fact that I barely even watch TV. Now if I was in the US, I could take advantage of NBC's online Olympic coverage, or if I was in Europe, I could watch the Eurovision steams, or BBC streams if I was in the UK. But, I'm not.

Comment

I don't know if you've noticed, but judo isn't really one of the high revenue sports, so TV coverage is pretty slim, even in Japan. The medal matches are probably telivized here, but the thing is, ever since Japan switched from analog to digital (it finally went into effect last month) I haven't had a working TV. You see, I just don't have the money to splash out on one of the brand new digital models, especially considering the fact that I barely even watch TV. Now if I was in the US, I could take advantage of NBC's Olympic coverage, or if I was in Europe, I could watch the Eurovision steams, or BBC streams if I was in the UK. But, I'm not.
                to ,ake the switch from analog to digital take nothing but a cable installed. there is barely any cost involved at all. in fact, most companies here are now just doing it for free.

then you could have your basic programming back and you wouldn't sound so frustrated. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  to ,ake the switch from analog to digital take nothing but a cable installed. there is barely any cost involved at all. in fact, most companies here are now just doing it for free.

then you could have your basic programming back and you wouldn't sound so frustrated. lol
                  I live in Japan, they haven't been doing that here as far as I know.

And I was frustrated about not being able to watch streams. This is more so frustration with the fact that I can't watch my favorite sports because I don't live in the US or Europe (where they have free streams). As I mentioned, I was using proxies, but now they are being detected and blocked.

Comment

I live in Japan, they haven't been doing that here as far as I know.

And I was frustrated about not being able to watch streams. This is more so frustration with the fact that I can't watch my favorite sports because I don't live in the US or Europe (where they have free streams). As I mentioned, I was using proxies, but now they are being detected and blocked.
                    have you tried TOR? just google the letters.

on another note i was really enjoying the judo comp. here. especially watching our canuck lad beat the **** kicking american at 83 kilos. close fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      have you tried TOR? just google the letters.

on another note i was really enjoying the judo comp. here. especially watching our canuck lad beat the **** kicking american at 83 kilos. close fight though.
                      I loved watching both of their runs. The American was close to making it to the finals, but in the bronze medal match, the Canadian surely earned it.

Comment

Working...
                      X