Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tale of Two Teens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the tread that ts said everyone was ducking?????????

Ok Zimmerman is cuban. I never needed the race eliment to fuel my argument. But lets move on. The 1 tean raped & killed an elderly woman, was arrested & his life will be spent in jail.

Zimmerman however instigated what led to the death of an unarmed minor & is free as a bird. How the **** is that even comparible??

Now while the majority of people make this about race, I do not, nor care nor need to. Latino's Blacks Whites, there are racist amung everyone.

But one kid commiting murder & being arrested correctly while the other is being mudered & having his killer walking around free is simply not the same. If anyone was afraid to come into this tread & set this dumb comparison straight, that's them, but this dumb comparison is dumb.

A tale of 2 teens. 1 killed an elderly woman & went to jail.

The other was killed by a cuban & the killer walks, some comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      This is the tread that ts said everyone was ducking?????????

Ok Zimmerman is cuban. I never needed the race eliment to fuel my argument. But lets move on. The 1 tean raped & killed an elderly woman, was arrested & his life will be spent in jail.

Zimmerman however instigated what led to the death of an unarmed minor & is free as a bird. How the **** is that even comparible??

Now while the majority of people make this about race, I do not, nor care nor need to. Latino's Blacks Whites, there are racist amung everyone.

But one kid commiting murder & being arrested correctly while the other is being mudered & having his killer walking around free is simply not the same. If anyone was afraid to come into this tread & set this dumb comparison straight, that's them, but this dumb comparison is dumb.

A tale of 2 teens. 1 killed an elderly woman & went to jail.

The other was killed by a cuban & the killer walks, some comparison.

I think the point of the video is how the media likes to play the race card. . .

He brought that incident up because there was little to no media coverage of the black teen raping and killing the old white lady, yet there is all kinds fo coverage when a "white"(not even really white) guy shot a black teen. .

THe two situations alaso differ GREATLY. . . Rape is the most vile, and despicable act you can commit, especially on some old lady? Whereas this case, it wasn't even a premeditated type shooting.

Comment

how Manny Cubans do you know named Zimmerman

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          Four.......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Four.......
            seems legit I know this one Russian guy named Jae-yong
            Last edited by immortal tech; 03-20-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              A couple actually, there's a family that owns a place. They sell bread and cuban sandwiches(amazing btw) by my house that I've been going to since I was a little kid.

Comment

Pugy.... Again this just flies over your head.
                Media is pointing out that this crime seems racially motivated.
                What other reason had the guy for stalking the kid?
                Approaching the kid?
                And where have anyone... Anyone said that Zimemrman was "white".
                Only thing I ahve heard from the mainstream media is that the crime is racially motivated and I agree.
                Zimmerman wouldn't stalk a white teenager, call 911 on him and disregard the 911 operators instruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  Pugy.... Again this just flies over your head.
                  Media is pointing out that this crime seems racially motivated.
                  What other reason had the guy for stalking the kid?
                  Approaching the kid?
                  And where have anyone... Anyone said that Zimemrman was "white".
                  Only thing I ahve heard from the mainstream media is that the crime is racially motivated and I agree.
                  Zimmerman wouldn't stalk a white teenager, call 911 on him and disregard the 911 operators instruction.
                  Yeah because the burglars that terrorized his community were black, it seems. So give him a pass there.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    I think the point of the video is how the media likes to play the race card. . .

He brought that incident up because there was little to no media coverage of the black teen raping and killing the old white lady, yet there is all kinds fo coverage when a "white"(not even really white) guy shot a black teen. .

THe two situations alaso differ GREATLY. . . Rape is the most vile, and despicable act you can commit, especially on some old lady? Whereas this case, it wasn't even a premeditated type shooting.
                    The media attention is on the fact that Zimmerman is walking around free...
                    Tyrone is locked up as he should be but I don't know what a viscous sociopath have to do with a kid getting killed when he was walking home from the store.

Is Tyrone walking around? no!
                    Tyrone have been charged with 2 degree murder and many other counts.
                    He is being locked up as he should.

If the media couldn't possible find the time to report every single violent act.

This caught the eye of the media simply because the perpetrator is walking free and the confusion surrounding the case.
                    And a teenager was slain for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Yeah because the burglars that terrorized his community were black, it seems. So give him a pass there.
                      Who said the burglars were white?
                      sure every neighborhood have a couple of burglaries but based on the 911 call how could you interpret it as "black" burglars?
                      The 911 operator specifically told the guy to stay in his car.
                      Did he listen?

Comment

Working...
                      X