Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG NEWS, for Mayweather fans all around the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guess what?!

If you dont like the shirts and ****, dont buy them! Wow, what a great idea... Now move along haters...

Comment

those are the ugliest gayest shirts ever

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        Hey guess what?!

If you dont like the shirts and ****, dont buy them! Wow, what a great idea... Now move along haters...
        Why so sensative? We're just expressing our opinions on how ugly this garbage is. For a guy who calls himself "Money", he sure pedals alot of ****ty merchandise.

Btw, I think Pacquiao's clothes are god-awful as well...if that makes you feel any better (not that I care).

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
          Why so sensative? We're just expressing our opinions on how ugly this garbage is. For a guy who calls himself "Money", he sure pedals alot of ****ty merchandise.

Btw, I think Pacquiao's clothes are god-awful as well...if that makes you feel any better (not that I care).
          Clearly my post wasnt directed to you. It was directed to people that wouldnt buy one of Floyds shirts if it were the coolest **** they ever seen.

I agree with you that they arent the best looking shirts, not by a long shot. I see no need to come in and talk **** about them though, its mostly just pac fan dick heads talking ****, and it gets god damn annoying. Has nothing to do with the actual shirt.

I disagree on the Manny stuff though, I think alot of his merch looks pretty good. Dont lump me in with the ****in tards, I dont subscribe to the loyal fan **** with these kids that populate the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Ebay anyone??? lol

hah are you kidding me? why would i buy these for $11 when I can get them DIRECTLY from "money" mayweather for twice the price. I think people would think of me more highly at a club wearing a shirt from the Money team, rather tahn something from ebay or the swap meet.
            Last edited by shogunn; 11-09-2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              hah are you kidding me? why would i buy these for $11 when I can get them DIRECTLY from "money" mayweather for twice the price. I think people would think of me more highly at a club wearing a shirt from the Money team, rather tahn something from ebay or the swap meet.
              About to say, those aren't original shirts. They been havin these shirts out for a long time.

Comment

Money team all day.

Comment

PB32 need to get a new sig.

next victim mosley

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    Like im gonna buy this cheap ****in shirt for $22

"Money" Mayweather bought a gang of these Hanes shirts from swapmeet for $5 each and is now reselling it for 300% of the original price. No surprise he calls himself "Money"
                    theyre actually 3 bucks a shirt and if u order a ***** load of em you can get the price lower.

Comment

we know what kinda people would buy this *****

Comment

Working...
                      X