Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I trully believe calling Flyod gay works, proof.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I trully believe calling Flyod gay works, proof.

Remember when Shane and Flyod did face off and there noses touches, Flyod freak out started yelling "he is not gay and loves women too much". Talking about someone being so sensitive about his own sexuality. LOL

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
    Remember when Shane and Flyod did face off and there noses touches, Flyod freak out started yelling "he is not gay and loves women too much". Talking about someone being so sensitive about his own sexuality. LOL
    i gotta admit floyd flippin out was unusual... especially since no one even said anything about him being gay

Comment

amazing how boxing scene turned so childish now a day's

Comment

Comment

It's only fair for Mosley to make the statement 'cause he has a valid "HUNCH" that Floyd is gay.

Probably another test should be required before the fight.

I’m just saying…

Comment

shane should use it more often.......floyd just seems not comfident about his sexuality...it wont surprise me if he comes out of the closet someday...hes way way too insecured about it.........

Comment

How many threads are you all going to create on the topic? Just keep in one thread and stop cluttering up the boards.

Comment

here's another proof

Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Gay Panic
                By Christopher Mangum

When boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. appeared on Chelsea Lately to promote his upcoming match, he made sure to deny any hint of ****sexuality, even as he cast doubt on fellow former champion Oscar De La Hoya’s sexual orientation.

While talking to host Chelsea Handler, Mayweather declared that he is not gay and insinuated that De La Hoya is hiding his true sexuality. Discussing pictures of De La Hoya in a fishnet bodysuit that surfaced in 2007, Mayweather declared that the boxer “was hiding.”

After a few moments, the conversation quickly returned to the gay issue when talking about his friendship with actor Eddie Murphy.

“Not friends like that. I mean, he made good movies,” Mayweather said.

Handler said, “Nobody thinks you’re sleeping with Eddie Murphy.” To which Mayweather responded, “OK, got to stay clear.”

After Handler suggested that the boxer get comfortable and put a leg up, Mayweather responded, “If I do that, then they going to think I’m 'Hey' [flips wrist]. That ain’t my style.”

Mayweather was on the show to promote his Saturday boxing match against Juan Manuel Márquez.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  shane should use it more often.......floyd just seems not comfident about his sexuality...it wont surprise me if he comes out of the closet someday...hes way way too insecured about it.........
                  It will be good for the sport if Mayweather comes out of the closet and admits the truth. Floyd will be given a lot of credit for opening the door for gay rights in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X