Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shot hurts you the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good body shot will have you gasping for breath and allow your opponent to finish you off... A great bodyshot will lay you out on the canvas there and then.

Comment

Getting punched in the back of the head is the most painful punch I ever felt. I smiled when it happened to me because usually when I feel pain, I can't help to smile.

Comment

Uppercut to the sternum it doesn't land flush often but when it lands perfectly you can't breathe for a little bit, one of the worst feeling ever.

Comment

I've only been hurt at the liver in sparring, never hurt to the face in neither fight or sparring. My abs are very strong, so hitting me with straights are not going to hurt, only tire me.

Comment

It ****ing kills when you tired during sparring so you have your mouth open and you get cracked in the jaw.

Guys always clench your jaw muscles

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              Uppercut to the sternum it doesn't land flush often but when it lands perfectly you can't breathe for a little bit, one of the worst feeling ever.
              i was going to say "the shot you dont see coming" but then i read ur post and ur right. been there, horrible feeling.

Comment

Body shot. I rather get hit to the head then the body.

Comment

I'm a southpaw so the occasional left hook that lands on the liver is rather painful.

Comment

Working...
                  X