No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson: "Floyd's Got Great Timing; We're Gonna Have to Deal With It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Championart View Post
    Agreed, if there is a trainer that can find a weakness and a plan for Mayweather it is certainly Nazim. Only thing is Mayweather adjsuts so much that i don't know how long that game plan would last for. Too bad Nazim can't fight the actual fight for Shane. Can you imagine if Nazim was Mayweathers trainer . That would be a dream team.
    floyds doing great with his team. he still undefeated and an enigma to everyone. what more can you ask for? we dont even know the depth of how great floyd truly is b/c noone has been able to get floyds A game out of him
    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 03-19-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I think Moz and Naz are going to have to execute 2-3 different plans and implement them because Floyd will eventually figure one out then that is when he does damage
      they have to keep Floyd confused and just when he is about to figure one out
      BAM
      switch it up on him
      easier said than done

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        floyds doing great with his team. he still undefeated and an enigma to everyone. what more can you ask for? we dont even know how great floyd truly is b/c noone has been able to get floyd A game out of floyd
        Out of curiosity what makes you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
          exactly Floyd shud be far more afraid of Nazim then Mosley in this fight if u ask me....
          WHY????

Nazim can't get in the ring and execute the game-plan and in all honesty he can only tell Mosley the plan - Its Mosley that has to execute it.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            floyds doing great with his team. he still undefeated and an enigma to everyone. what more can you ask for? we dont even know the depth of how great floyd truly is b/c noone has been able to get floyds A game out of him
            Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I think Moz and Naz are going to have to execute 2-3 different plans and implement them because Floyd will eventually figure one out then that is when he does damage
            they have to keep Floyd confused and just when he is about to figure one out
            BAM
            switch it up on him
            easier said than done
            Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            WHY????

Nazim can't get in the ring and execute the game-plan and in all honesty he can only tell Mosley the plan - Its Mosley that has to execute it.

Its a very tough fight for shane, he will get countered all night i think. I think mayweather will stay on the outside and come in to throw fast shots and mosley will not be able to catch mayweatheron the way out. Mayweather by UD

Comment

At least one dude that appreciates the abilities of the p4p #1 fighter of modern boxing. PBF/SSM will be huge. PBF got the best timing since Robinson or Clay. Shane will have big troubles cracking Floyd's defense. On the other hand Mosley got tremendously quick powerful hooks. No doubt this will be war.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                At least one dude that appreciates the abilities of the p4p #1 fighter of modern boxing. PBF/SSM will be huge. PBF got the best timing since Robinson or Clay. Shane will have big troubles cracking Floyd's defense. On the other hand Mosley got tremendously quick powerful hooks. No doubt this will be war.
                I think floyd will win easy, yes shane is fast n got power but you cant hit whats not there, mayweather will be in and out of range in no time.

Floyd by UD

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  makes you think so? when is the last time you felt someone really pushed floyd? for me, it was castillo and we all know floyd has progessed a ton since then and is alot smarter

Comment

Mayweather has never been unbelivably quick imo but what he has always had, and this touches on what Richardson eluded to is, he has unbelievably fast reflexes, now Shane's reflexes are gone as evident in the Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      Mayweather has never been unbelivably quick imo but what he has always had, and this touches on what Richardson eluded to is, he has unbelievably fast reflexes, now Shane's reflexes are gone as evident in the Cotto fight.
                      yeah, mayweather by UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X