Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: [Floyd] shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is true..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
    “Pretty Boy Floyd, face me instead on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or in press releases written for you by people who don’t even know me. Face me in a fight where I get to punch back

LOL... your bf is ****ting right now LOL
    Why doesn't he say it on ENGLISH you dumb *******? NO-ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SAYING!! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      Well pac comes off looking like a damn COWARD when he had nothing to say in the post fight interview after the Cotto fight but now he's on home soil he's running his roided up mouth!!!.. tell your boyfriend to say it in ENGLISH so his opponant can UNDERSTAND him!! .
      thats what you get fl****s and your crack head family for all talk and no substance LOL

lawsuit... easy money and ***** slapping of the runner LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
        The Mayweather family will now be 0-1,000 (KO 999) in court.
        lulz. when is roger's next court hearing for mauling that chick under his care?

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
          Why doesn't he say it on ENGLISH you dumb *******? NO-ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SAYING!! LOL.
          because you did not finish high school just like your ex convict uncle LOL

run floyd run LOL

Comment

I was hoping to see "I will see you in the ring" not "I will see you in court."
            All this BS needs to stop already.
            this shyt reminds me of this

Comment

Lmfao at the *****s right now hahaha. Stupid Crackhead Mayweathers doing baseless accusations... :*******:

Comment

If Pacquiao says all this stuff to his face, do you think your boy would stop all the steroid sht and fight him?
                I guess that remains to be seen, but there's no way Floyd would back down from any confrontation Roiduiao brings!!, we all saw how he reacted to Hatton and Oscar .

Comment

He just took his ball and went home. LOL. Floyd's trying to get this into a ring where Manny can punch back(and hit 1 of every 5 thrown), but Manny doesn't wanna lose a few drops of blood and piss in a cup instead of flushing it down the toilet.

Comment

Whats next even if manny does decide to do this blood test im sure Sr will come up with something else.

Comment

Manny's reputation has been tarnished by groundless backtalk and hearsay. For their cheap stunt, he may forever have that little question mark, that little what if, because negativity clings folks.

He could pass 1000 blood tests, but the seed of doubt has been planted. There will be people out there now who will always wonder if he is legit. All because of groundless accusations.

If floyd and Co felt he cheated, they should have never negotiated the fight in the first place. This was all orchestrated to tarnish Manny's shine. It is based on jealousy simply because manny is loved by fans from everywhere.

I welcome this lawsuit. You never point fingers and accuse without proof. It just shows how ****ing dumb the lot of them are.

Comment

Working...
                      X