No announcement yet.

Anybody play Bioshock?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody play Bioshock?

I just played the Demo for the Xbox 360, and I'm sold. graphic is fantastic, gameplay is good, story is cool and new. I gotta get this one.

What's your experience with this game?

I Loved Bioshock, one of my favourite games for the 360, you immediately get sucked into the story and it's the year 1959 so you hear a lot of old music played from jukebox's, it's very original and the story has a great twist to it i'm not going to spoil it for you so Would you kindly play it?

Comment

Lol, damn.. Now I'm definitely gonna get it.. That 1950's style kinda reminds me of Fallout 3.. same thing. but problably VERY different games.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
        I just played the Demo for the Xbox 360, and I'm sold. graphic is fantastic, gameplay is good, story is cool and new. I gotta get this one.

One of the best games ive played ever,and the only game to make my jaw drop in shock ( if uve clocked it u no what im talking about )

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post

you just played the demo of bioshock?where have you been?

bioshock to me is the best game i have played in the past couple of years so you should go get it especially since you can probably find it for 20 bucks

Comment

Great game and a fantastic story.

Comment

My friend let me borrow this last week and it was one of the best games I've ever played. The environment was just... inescapable.

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
              I Loved Bioshock, one of my favourite games for the 360, you immediately get sucked into the story and it's the year 1959 so you hear a lot of old music played from jukebox's, it's very original and the story has a great twist to it i'm not going to spoil it for you so Would you kindly play it?

edit: Fry is too symmetrical!
              Last edited by Pharoahe; 06-10-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharoahe View Post
                My friend let me borrow this last week and it was one of the best games I've ever played. The environment was just... inescapable.

edit: Fry is too symmetrical!
                I want to put my **** in your mouth.

Comment

holy shiz i was just about to use bioshock to trade for ufc.... dam dam lucky!!!!!

Comment

Amazing game. My only complaint is that i wish it lasted even longer. There are like 2-3 games a year that get me hooked enough for me to actually finish them, bioshock was on of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X