No announcement yet.

Cheato didnt use plaster for Skinny Willy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    LOL, so margo only used bricks against puerto ricans???

please!!! if he used them against puerto ricans, he probably used them against pwill and clottey also.

margo has no regard for human life, not just puerto ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
      Hey *****, Im still wating for the proves of me being racist tors FLoyd

And The prove of Cotto calling Mayweather Monkey and Chicken

Prove it *****!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        How do I know it was used against Cotto??? Take a ****in look at the pad man, it's the same exact blood mark on the same exact spot (corner) of the pad, the pad is ****in identical. Then we have capetillo's own words that he reuses the same pad. It's a no brainer and pure evidence.
        1) who's blood is on the pad?

2) who's blood is on the wrappings after the cotto fight?

3) what is the link between the blood on the pad and the blood from the photo of the cotto fight?

4) what if you rotate the pad 180 degrees? the blood then could come from a different knuckle.

5) capetillo uses the same pad could just mean the pad from sparring. it does not necessarily mean the pad from previous fights. the only way to know is to ask capetillo what he means by that.

6) its not a no brainer and it is only evidence for the mosley fight, not the cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          1) who's blood is on the pad?

2) who's blood is on the wrappings after the cotto fight?

3) what is the link between the blood on the pad and the blood from the photo of the cotto fight?

4) what if you rotate the pad 180 degrees? the blood then could come from a different knuckle.

5) capetillo uses the same pad could just mean the pad from sparring. it does not necessarily mean the pad from previous fights. the only way to know is to ask capetillo what he means by that.

6) its not a no brainer and it is only evidence for the mosley fight, not the cotto fight.
          If you read the article I posted you'd see they use the same padded plaster pad even for sparring as demonstrated by Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
            If you read the article I posted you'd see they use the same padded plaster pad even for sparring as demonstrated by Holloway.
            yeah, from sparring but not necessarily the cotto fight

Comment

Working...
            X