Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia ON Good Cops Bad Cops And Says Cop Was Justified Shooting Philando Casti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright that's strike 2, Mikey.

Let me find out your ass is a Trump supporter and you will forever be off my favorite fighters list.

Comment

• I lost all my respect for Mikey Garcia. At least in my opinion; Personally, I think he's a stupid jackass!

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        never say never in life

one thing is for certain about life....we all die

you gotta be white to even say something like that...you don't know whats going on a MFer mind just cause he has a blue outfit and badge
        He's white or wishes he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          you're right

the sad part is, they'll say their Spanish when many of them have more indigenous American or native ancestry...maybe loving the conqueror makes the pill easier to swallow....even though a spainard will never say or accept them as Spanish...they are not.....400 years doesn't trump thousands of years of migrations and intermingling...their minds are warped

in india....the "untouchables" the original deeply melanated people are rejects

in the Caribbean they are colorists...prefer European features and shun afro or indigenous features

in Africa arabs are still enslaving indigenous people off their lands

yes they have that caste system world wide yet idiots on this site want to act oblivious to it.
          The conquerers create a system of favoritism and opportunity towards the offspring that most resemble them. This causes infighting and treachery amongst the offspring as well as the remaining natives with the effects still felt to this day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            I said LESS than 1%. I've been pulled over frequently in my life. I keep my piece under my steering wheel. Why is it I don't get shot?

You know anecdotal evidence is pretty useless for national issues.

I've never been robbed, does that mean robbery is not a problem.

So you think that it is acceptable that police officers kill innocent people, and it just a fact people will have to deal with.

Do you believe in justice, or a fair trial, or freedom?

Maybe you are a cop, because your IQ certainly matches up.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              You know anecdotal evidence is pretty useless for national issues.

I've never been robbed, does that mean robbery is not a problem.

So you think that it is acceptable that police officers kill innocent people, and it just a fact people will have to deal with.

Do you believe in justice, or a fair trial, or freedom?

Maybe you are a cop, because your IQ certainly matches up.
              You smoked that bootlicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Because they're the offspring of those Spaniards. You see this same thing everywhere Europeans colonized right down to the same caste system based on who has closest features to the Europeans.
                True all day long

Comment

• **** anyone who agrees with that pos cop. Philando did nothing wrong that day except wake up as a Black man in america, and all he did was get killed for it, and now azzholes all over the country are saying hes wrong? **** you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    The conquerers create a system of favoritism and opportunity towards the offspring that most resemble them. This causes infighting and treachery amongst the offspring as well as the remaining natives with the effects still felt to this day.
                    exactly

during chattel slavery, mulattos and mixed were used and manipulated by their white fathers to earn their favor.....beating the darker more afrocoid or indigenous people...or simply being used as a pawn and turn on them

as we native/Americans.....for example many half breed chiefs like William McIntosh ceded lands to the US with out the permission of the other Chiefs of the Muscogee creek nation....needless to say, his house was destroyed and he was offed but the deed was done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Yeah maybe it's due to inexperience. He did overreact doe. At the end of the day we all enforce some type of stereotype in our heads.

Am sure if he was dressed in a suit and tie he might still be alive right now.
                      Malcom X and Martin Luther King died wearing suits and ties.

Comment

Working...
                      X