No announcement yet.

Demographic Break Down of Who Supports Bernie Sanders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Medicaid is more than enough for poor folks, it covers ALL costs and works like Medicare which is also a tremendous program for those who qualify for it. There are a lot of uninsured people healthy people because they don't feel like forking up hundreds of dollars in premiums to go along with outrageous deductibles for very subpar healthcare so that the quote unquote less fortunate could pay pennies in comparison in order to receive much better health care.

Dont get me wrong, universal healthcare is not a bad idea so long as everyone is on board, maybe try it out at state level and see how well it does. I think an extremely developed healthcare and welfare system is a trademark of an advanced society. But also if you have universal healthcare give folks the option of buying private insurance if they choose and then writing it off on their taxes.
    I see. Always balanced as usual, Enayze.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Americans are really brainwashed to debase anything that smells like poorness and empathy for the poor.......I live in Mexico our "free healthcare" sucks, it is similar to the dickensian view that the americans have of what would happen to their healthcare if it was "free"....difference is we have way lower gdp and per capita, and an even bigger percentage of the population needs it and the rich have similar low taxes than in America...and still a person in the top 20 percentile(the ones who are actually able to afford stuff in neoliberal countries) can easily pay for the private healthcare if they don't want the goverment service... in my case my mother has a debilitating chronic condition, she goes to the free health care to get her chronic prescriptions, goes to private health care for major surgeries and procedures...rich folks just hate the fact that they'll get taxed for something they consider beneath them like waiting in line... so they know they won't use the service and go to their hospitals that include a mall with starbucks in the lobby.
      That's how it seems to me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        LOL.....wrong guy. Can't you see my avatar?

I'm cool with looser immigration laws; my family are immigrants and my mother was an illegal alien in the US for over 60 years. The US NEEDS immigrants...we have a serious labor shortage and the population growth rate can't keep up with the need for laborers. And young white kids DO NOT want to work hard. This is a fact and I can cite many studies on this issue. From personal experience....I have friend in Kentucky that runs drilling rigs. He say bring up all the Mexicans from Texas because he can't find white kids that want to work, and even if they did, they fail the drug tests!

I'm fine with some sort of subsidization for health care and college...but to me "free" is a four letter word.
        Replace white with American. Majority of them are like that even those that are born to immigrant parents.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I see. Always balanced as usual, Enayze.
          Do you get your rocks off constantly referring to me as Enayze? I like it keep doing it.

Comment

Do you get your rocks off constantly referring to me as Enayze? I like it keep doing it.
            I should ask you the same thing when it comes to denying it. How can it be an insult to be called Enayze? That account is well-balanced. The only crazy thing that account ever said was Christianity made America great.

So you are genuinely saying you are not Enayze?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I should ask you the same thing when it comes to denying it. How can it be an insult to be called Enayze? That account is well-balanced. The only crazy thing that account ever said was Christianity made America great.

So you are genuinely saying you are not Enayze?
              I will neither deny or confirm that accusation, but I enjoy you consistently making the reference.

Comment

I will neither deny or confirm that accusation, but I enjoy you consistently making the reference.
                Will do, man. Will do.

Comment

Bernie galvanized an entire generation if milennials wanting ANYTHING other than the status quo. I doubt he runs again but if he does, everyone is getting their asses kicked.

Comment

Working...
                  X