Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Joshua: I'm The Lineal Champ, I'd Beat Him With One Hand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is the lineal champ. Somebody is gonna have to beat him to be the unquestioned heavyweight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      Some people in boxing have raped and murdered people. Beat their wives and sold drugs. Some of them come back and some don't. Don't you want to see him come back? Ain't the best thing for him to come back and fight the best guy to see if he can redeem himself. The stuff he said about AJ is pretty tame boxing trash talk.
      When AJ knocks him out his pathetic fans will make excuses about the lay off and say that AJ beat a washed up Fury and would not have beaten the Fury that beat Wlad. Rinse and repeat. This idiocy in boxing fans is like a never ending cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Fury can't even beat a drug test, forget about Joshua
        That was hilarious!!!😂😂

Comment

Wilder take care of Parker, AJ take care of Fury then Judgement Day 2018 Winner Take ALL!

Comment

I say all the top heavyweights fight one another! AJ vs Fury, the Cuban vs Wilder etc !

Let's get the party started !! Bring back heavyweight GLORY !!

No ducking !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              When AJ knocks him out his pathetic fans will make excuses about the lay off and say that AJ beat a washed up Fury and would not have beaten the Fury that beat Wlad. Rinse and repeat. This idiocy in boxing fans is like a never ending cycle.
              Do you want to see the fight? People are talking on here like they're offended by the mere mention of it. It's good for boxing.

Comment

https://giphy.com/gifs/35T1rA2I4qIN2/html5

Comment

Fury beating Klitschko was a gift from the gods for him. He of course the unprofessional that he is screwed it up. Fury doesn't deserve a shot at anything. He's a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Have you seen the latest Fury video? He gets out of breath talking, let along boxing

Still, a nice fight IF Fury can shed the weight and get in shape.
                    You owe me 100Tril Bitch!!!!! Pay up or fuck off.....

Comment

Working...
                    X