No announcement yet.

The most beautiful actress in holywood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah. Thanks. I wasn't saying it isn't wrong. I saying it's a quote I copied so I will not be adjusting it.

*I'm

Wow - I'm going to have fun with this now.. You should at least add (sic) next to it, so people don't think you're a complete dumbass who doesn't know when to capitalize.

If you're gonna go around calling people out, you should at least have proper grammar of your own at all times.

I don't usually correct people, on online forums, when it's extremely informal, and the purpose is to simply convey meaning (if that goal is accomplished, it's all good).

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      thatll do it (the bold stuff)

ive never been a fan of beyonce (cant sing, cant act and is only avg looking. imho). you should google her w/o make up pics. yeesh !

tbf, most sex kittens are appalling w/o the war paint.

but gimme this....

over this....

everyday of the week.
      I really don't see much wrong with either of them. Prime Beyonce and Halle Berry were both stunningly beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I really don't see much wrong with either of them. Prime Beyonce and Halle Berry were both stunningly beautiful.
        im in the minority when i say beybey is given more credit than she deserves. and no. halle isnt some great actress either (idgaf about that oscar . trendy people get awards).

what puts halle over beyonce, for me, is halle doesnt have that self important attitude. like she some royalty. im curious to see how beyonce looks when shes 50.

Comment

I used to like Beyonce, thought she deserved the plaudits she got for her beauty and booty but shes since got a nose job etc and looks like any plastic celeb hoe out there.

Original form Beyonce was proper noice doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr McDowell View Post
            Lupita Nyong'o has got to be the most beautiful actress in Holywood. Here's the proof.

Meh....needs bigger ****....but otherwise very porkable....

Comment

Beyonce is known in Hollywood as one of the chicks with super bad breath. Fuk that. Im not smashing.

Prime Halle Barry and Megan good are way better looking black women than this ogono whatever the TS posted.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I haven't picked yet. I mid way through the Jennings- Klitschko fight. I m leaning Joshua by decision though. It's between wide or close for me. Who did you choose?
                I haven't picked yet either. I'm leaning Joshua by early/mid rounds KO. Or klitschko by close decision.

I'm not convinced that Joshua has enough in the tank to go 12 tough rounds.

Idk. This is a tough one. Gonna watch some tape tonight.

Comment

I would lick her pooosey for hours

Yuum yyuuum yuuum

Her all hands on deck video is a masturbators heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post

I have a soft spot for this one.
                    As soon as I see the thread I thought her, shes on that classical Hollywood Audrey Hepburn look, only one that comes close to her with that is Freida Pinto

Comment

Originally posted by Mr McDowell View Post
                      "the most beautiful actress in hollywood" has lebron james' hairline?

Comment

Working...
                      X