Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather fans criminally overrate Maidana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
    Maidana has a case for winning the first fight, I had it a draw, but a win for Mayweather or Maidana is plausible. Just because he gave Mayweather a good fight doesnt mean he's not a C level fighter. The sad thing is he gave Mayweather a run for his money wearing pillow gloves LOL, int he second fight, Mayweather had a way easier fight because it was 2 vs 1, Bayless and Mayweather vs Maidana.

Lol hilarious! But true! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      Who cares what anyone thinks?

The Gayone+the judges+Kenny B are invencible.
      Yup, untouchable in Vegas if this 3 combines. Nothing is impossible.

Maidana is a B class fighter who broke an A class fighter and should have won that fight.

True story.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-06-2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
        The maidana mayweather fought was the same crude Maidana LOL, don't be fooled. When the refs dont suck his balls like Bayless, he doesn't dominate his opponents like he usually does. First Maidana fight was a draw, or could have gone either way.
        Maidan a brought the hurt to Floyd that first fight. I was laughing my azz of, when Floyd looked to weeks for help. I hope Maidana kept that tooth!

Green k sent! Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          [/B]
          Lol hilarious! But true! Hahaha
          LMAO! 2 vs 1 !!!! Bayless was crap!

Tony Weeks is a great referee!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            You must have missed the Rubio fight. at "took a chance against the hard hitting Rubio"

Tear down Maidana but hype Rubio? When you have to lie to make a point that speaks for itself.
            hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              Of course you would lil bozo, you would have been within range of licking Mayweather's balls. You would probably trade your whole life for that one moment.

And Lemule would ***** slap Maidana around like Devon Alexander did, too strong and too fast.
              That's what you really want to do

This isn't the first time you posted something about Floyd's anatomy.

It's all coming out of you now.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Pretty much, only an idiot would say that bum arse Lemieux is better than Maidana. Lemiuex would never be competitive with the likes of young Ortiz, Khan, Broner, and wouldn't come close to sniffing a round against Mayweather.

Also, nobody is hyping Maidana up, he's solid and had the right sytle to give Floyd a tough ass first fight but nobody was saying he's P4P.
                Real talk...

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
                  Pac gets KO'd by the Maidana Mayweather fought. That version of Maidana was a Demon, balls to the wall but at the same time a patient boxer.

Can you imagine the counter that knocked Iron Chin Mayweather's tooth out landing on shop worn Pac? Pacquaio's head would be in the rafters.
                  The truth right there.

Comment

Wtf??? LMAO nobody hypes up Maidana

Comment

The way I see it is there's pre- Garcia/Ariza Maidana, and theirs post Garcia/Ariza Maidana. The latter is a more polished version who had a solid mix of boxing skills and a decent jab. He was also more feared and considered a power puncher at this stage. This is why I would have loved to see a prime Chino vs Pacquiao. Pacquiao would have knocked him out imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X