Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see Broner fight more - Matthysse or Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
    i actually wouldn't mind seeing broner vs mayfield, that fight wouldn't be too competitive but the buildup would be pretty entertaining
    What's the point of that? Broner's last fight was a victory over a fighter who beat Mayfield in his previous fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      What's the point of that? Broner's last fight was a victory over a fighter who beat Mayfield in his previous fight.
      I know lol like I said broner would easily win. But I would like to see the build-up since mayfield genuinely seems to dislike broner

Comment

well we've already seen AB get his ass beat by maidana. naturally it'd be matthysse.

Comment

We don't have nine lives to live, so rematches are not attractive to me. Also considering the state of boxing today, fans only get to see big fights once in a blue moon. Since we have seen how the Maidana/Broner went, there's no sense in seeing it again. And if you tie them with a rematch, ie, from the day it's negotiated to the final round, it takes time. The alternatives may never come into fruition, the Matthysse fight may be gone and focused on other senseless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I agree with you. I hate to be pessimistic about the issue, but I have strong inclination his team is going in that direction. AB-ET was a entertaining bout in Cincinnati. Stephen Espinoza(Showtime Sports Exec) was on Twitter praising the numbers. I think team Broner will milk that success in March, before moving on to Maidana or Matthysse later in 2015.
            Last edited by AngelOfWallSt; 12-28-2014, 03:49 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              Broner-Mathysse May 2nd "The Hype Stops Here"
              lol what if it's a draw tho

Comment

matthysse, lucas needs a big fight, broner needs redemption. it fits both

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work TBE View Post
                  pretty surprised nobody wants to see a chino rematch
                  Why? The first fight had a clear winner. Broner seems to want to be at 140, and Maidana isn't going down in weight, so it seems difficult to make anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X