Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 50-50 or NO Joshua Fight, No Surprise if I KO Him in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder brings no money to the table. He can continue fighting tomato cans in Alabama for chump change.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      AJ should get more of the purse for sure but AJ only has only one fighter on his resume. He is ONLY up 1 on D.Wilder. Only one.
      Who dat?

Old ass klitschko dey drag out the returement home

He knocked joshua out in the 5th yo

Wilder DESTROYS joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        You obviously dont understand how prize fighting works.

In this case AJ is the A side and wilder is the C side.

Aj makes 35 million for this fight and wilder makes a flat rate rate of 6-8mill I on at most .

Flat rate is the key word.

There will never be any 60/40 or 50/50 or 70/30.

Flat rate for a guy with a weak resume and no fan base .
        Still its a unification fight and team jushua has to give more than 30% to make that fight happen thats for sure. Now Wilder says 50/50 but im sure it could be made at 60/40. If Wilder realy sticks to 50/50 hes absolutely pricing himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
          Even at 10% you would be making twice than what you made in your last fight. Fight and KO him. have a rematch at your own terms.
          He knows he will lose. Thats the whole point hes just trying to cash out before AJ retires him.

Comment

Wilder needs to man up. This is getting embarassing... Although, to be fair, he tried to fight Povetkin and Ortiz, which were respectable fights to take.

Comment

Wilder is just trying to get 18%. He is pretending to think he should get 50% as a negotiation tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) believes he could blast out IBF, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) in one round. At the moment, things are inching closer for a fight between Joshua and WBO champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) for a unification date in early 2018. The date would likely fall in March or April.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Higgins is being a dick

like I said weeks ago..... when Parker demanded 40%, and Hearn countered with 20% (not 25, etc)..... it was obvious that the split would be 70/30

Parker is hanging out for that extra 5%

that 5% is worth much more to Joshua than it is to Parker, who is the distinct B-side

if Higgins had any nous he would know that Hearn will not budge, because he doesn't need to..... Parker has done nothing to leverage a better percentage from that split

#getitdone

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
                  Well I can see why Hearn won't go with 50/50 but 55/45 or no less than 60/40 split is reasonable. The fight will get made because too much money is involved for that fight. With I'm sure a definite rematch clause in place for AJ.

I think he will get 35% tops

Joshua is pulling 90k fans and the brit market is dominated by the gate, not PPV..... and that fight will definitely happen in the UK

Wilder will be lucky to get much more than Parker

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                    You are the delusional clown. He has every right to ask for 50-50 and to state what he said. Are you the one getting in the ring for him? No one is ducking no thread. AJ is a cash cow only in the UK. This fight brings revenue from different places. We also don't know where the fight will take place. There are too many factors that come into play.
                    AJ is a cash cow in the UK, in Germany (his fight with Takam averaged 2.73 million viewers there), in Nigeria/Africa and in Dubai/Far East to name a few...

All of that money far eclipses what Wilder can bring in in the US market which is the only market Wilder has reached, thus expecting 50-50 split of the financials when Joshua is clearly the bigger draw is simply wanting a cash out. Surely you don't believe that Wilder can bring in the same amount of cash as Joshua can?

I'm hoping this is all bravado with regards to negotiations and that in private he is willing to budge at least somewhat to make the fight happen.
                    Last edited by Deus; 12-04-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Well he basically said hes not sure he would win bc he then states a 60/ 40 split is acceptable in a REMATCH . Well it works out for him because he'll never have Joshuas drawing power , EVER .

So if he wins in HIS mind he would be rational and give Joshua a 40 % cut for the second fight? How generous of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X