No announcement yet.

Showtime Tripleheader: Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Who did that just a fan or member of Lubin teams?
    I don't know they said somebody did probably was somebody from Lubin Team

Comment

• Wow........

Comment

• #LionsOnly

Comment

• Originally posted by Lmcguire View Post
          He won't be able to hit Lara, and Charlo outboxes and hurts him bad.
          Charlo vs Hurd! Let's get it on!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            That is the only thing holding me back from really supporting them. I initially was onboard but I can't get over the sudden android type punching power that they BOTH seem to have developed. That is a telltale sign of taking those power pellets.

J rock is a ESPN Friday night fighter. I watched that program for the best part of 8 years. Charlo is a elite fighter. Lubin at 22 years old has no business being in the ring with Charlo. He should have won a medal with USA at the Olympics. You reap what you sow. His team fed him to the wolves out of pure greediness. He might not fight again after that KO.

Comment

• LMFAO Peterson is gonna be on his bike the whole fight ! He wants none of Spence !

Comment

• One Time desperately needs to hit the gym....or eat a salad

dude, he's got what, 190 lbs?

Comment

That is the only thing holding me back from really supporting them. I initially was onboard but I can't get over the sudden android type punching power that they BOTH seem to have developed. That is a telltale sign of taking those power pellets.
                  Same thing for me! Breadman (whose opinion I respect) put me on this though his mailbag. Without flatout accusing them of juicing, Breadman has been hinting to it, questioning that surge of power, lack of testing for some fights, etc However, I really like both twins, the fact that they are ALWAYS on the edge...might be the juice though!

"Uncommon rage" says Breadman
                  https://twitter.com/BreadmanBoxing/s...05266088497152
                  Last edited by Afi23; 10-14-2017, 10:42 PM.

Comment

wheres theres smoke theres fire. You know there wasnt even post fight testing for the Charlo - j rock fight... that's insane...

Interested to know who was testing for these fights tonight, im gonna go ahead and guess that there was none. and both lubin and charlo were juiced to the gills.

Comment

• Thurman is a trip

He's talking about kids, and his lisp is something else

I genuinely love him. I feel like he would be a trip to have a drink with.

"i don't have the same passion" haha

I can tell by that chin...

Comment

Working...
                      X