• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    the BBC strikes again
    We need to ban 'them'

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I send my exes stuff all the time.

It's ok as long as youre not doing it hoping she'll come back.

Exes make the best booty calls and ftf.

They know it didn't work out so they won't pressure you into getting together. For the most part.

Always get along with your Exes. Whenever they're pissed off at their bf or husband.... they'll call u.
      PTI.....

i cant trust them. then again, im a cu/nt when its time to move on. i usually just disappear and let them figure it out.

id figure an ex couldnt wait to take out her revenge by fncking up any potential relationship id be in.

Comment

Homegirl said it's a waste of time if you fcked up dude. No cumming back if you fcked another girl and are trying to win her back.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Nvm

Didn't know u were stalking the girl.

Don't send her anymore things.
          Not even close to stalking. We texted each other about couple times a week after 2nd month of the break up. Last week she called me. Didn't turn out well. I called her Friday night.. 1 ring straight to vm. blocked. Yeah I'm not that guy. 2 text, 2 calls then I'll stop. I know where she lives, but I gave the delivery guy an extra 10 to get the flowers delivered to her within the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            why would you send an ex anything ?!?!? are you trying to get back with her ?

ex's are ex's for a reason.
            She's worth fighting for. But there's only so much I can do. I even opted myself to anger management/counseling to be a better man for her. I let her know that. But either she considers it, I also need to do it for myself.

Us dudes are all the fcking same. We take our women for granted and when they finally leave us, that's when we realize how much we need them.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
              Homegirl said it's a waste of time if you fcked up dude. No cumming back if you fcked another girl and are trying to win her back.
              I've been a virgin since we broke up in Jan. And if she has been with other dudes its none of my business. I'm not even gonna ask. I've had 2 homegirls wanting to sleep with me but i politely decline them.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                She's probably going to tell her friends how "sweet" it is. None of us know her or how she got into the ex category, so it could be good or bad and waste of cash
                miss you bro, im glad i made you come out of your posting hiatus haha!

shes my ex bc i didnt stop her from leaving. now she gave me a chance to tell her to put things back in the closet before she leaves for good with the dog --- but i didnt. see the thing is i wouldnt have realized that i need her if this break up didnt happen. our relationship was going downhill. it was the same sht day in and day out. this separation (i think its for good) gave me time to reflect on how i can picture my life to be.. and its with her. now i fear its far too late.

got a word from the florist that it was received. i didnt hear anything back. now my last resort is writing everything down on a piece of paper. possibly 4 pages, 90s style. after that, ill be letting it go from there. shes worth fighting for but if this fight is unwinnable, your boy is gonna throw in the towel and live to fight another day.

Comment

I give props to you fellas here that can put your emotions aside or never had any of these relationship/heart break problems. its sucks. and i envy you. its so easy to tell someone to move on and just go fck other btches. some guys are built like that, some cant.

Comment

Never give a phuck.

Man learn to enjoy life on your own.

My gf stays with me because ....im clever with my moves.

None of this romantic shyt. Very very rare.

When i bring her a flower or suprise her....it has 10x more effect cos it doesnt happen too often...cos im ruthless and can be emotionless.

Im not abusive. I havent swore at my gf once and i expect the same respect back. I wouldnt dream of raising my hand .

Trust me bro...too much romantic stuff and its game over.

Women lose trust in you if they see you become wobbly in a relationship.

You had to make her feel that your important to her.

That way they make stuff up in their heads about how much they love u.

Ive never told my gf i love her but shes said it plenty times.

Any free time she has she wants to spend together. Any free time i have i want to carry on with my work.

A womans job is to distract u. Thats what they wanna do. It shows they are extremely interested in you and your presence.

It shud not be the other way round.

In a relationship....do what *you* want to do.

"Be ready for 7.45pm...picking u up"

I do that all the time because theres a new restaraunt i wanna go to and ill take my gf for example.

I might pop down the florist and buy a £1 rose and give it her when i pick her up.

Those pictures go on face book and all that shyt...like its something super.

i dnt even have facebook.

You gotta make a decision and never back down from it.

And be blunt when u need to be.

Try to do something special on anniversaries. Else your a total jerk.

She has to feel you are her ROCK.

Not a romantic kunt who writes poems and shyt.

When shes in a bad mood...dont get into a bad mood because she is. Shes on her period and can be a moody bytch.

You gotta just be cool bro.

And i hate to say it...but heartless.

The more heartless...the better. Women....are bat shyt crazy bro
                    Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 04-16-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

can i get ur ex girls phone# so i can send her a pic of my dick?..

Comment

Working...
                      X