No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua

Tyson Fury believes Charles Martin will beat Anthony Joshua if the pair meet in April.
    Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn revealed earlier this week that he is in talks with IBF heavyweight champion Martin and his advisers over a world title bout between the American and Joshua at The O2 on April 9.
    Last edited by elina jhon; 02-12-2016, 02:29 AM.

Its difficult to say that Martin had any chance to beat Joshua. Because Martin had almost the same level as Whyte. And we know all what happened to Whyte in the fight against Joshua.

Comment

Wow. Didn't know that Fury chose Martin over AJ. Think this just goes to show that he chooses just about anyone over AJ, just to try to rile him up.

I wonder how these guys do against each other in their primes.

Comment

Fury is a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
          Fury is a ******.
          lol. I don't think anyone would disagree with this, for the most part He definitely enjoys acting a fool, at least.

Comment

To anyone who thinks Aj is the complete package are wrong. Wilder will knock his head off an Fury will beat him senseless. The guys just a bodybuilder with some boxing skills, I don't rate him. And yes the WBC is the best belt in heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Joshua has inside game, has outside game, has reach, has height, has weight, has a great mix of power/speed. Not lights out but that type of speed/power he can hang with anybody combined with his natural strength.

His only real weaknesses is his foot speed and upperbody movement but people underestimate how much distance he can cover just by taking a step. Joseph Parker at times tried to get in on him and Joshuas 2 steps back equaled to Parkers 4 steps forward.

So in the end upperbody movement can expose him but he's actually great at counter punching at a distance and catching punches that would otherwise catch stiff opponents like the overhand right, he's always on guard to block that specific type of punch. his defense/counterpunch ability is designed to mask his weaknesses such as foot speed and upperbody stiffness.

His stamina is also a problem ONLY when you get the right fighter... We need another Evander Holyfield. He'd expose Joshuas gas tank lol.

Comment

Joshua is a catch and shoot type of fighter anyway and right when he has you downloaded he just goes to work on you.

Comment

I like Tyson Fury, I want to see more white fighters dominate, but he hasn't done **** and should keep his mouth shut until we see him training his ass off and in amazing shape and then he can start running his mouth.

Comment

Fury is gonna feint him all night

Comment

Working...
                    X