Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Issue Warning About Illegally Streaming Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Issue Warning About Illegally Streaming Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker fight

Police have issued a stark warning against those planning to illegally stream Anthony Joshua's fight against Joseph Parker by highlighting the risks involved.

Joshua will take on Parker on Saturday evening at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff with the fight also available to watch on Sky Sports Box Office for those at home.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-5559685/Police-warn-against-illegally-streaming-Anthony-Joshua-vs-Joseph-Parker-fight.html#ixzz5BFVuwZPP
    Follow us:
    mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Could be empty threats but either way a VPN these days is never a bad idea IMO.

Comment

Thanks for the warning but there must be 9,000 different ways to do this anonymously and the police don't have the man power to catch your neighbor stealing the newspaper.

But cool, thanks

Comment

doubt anything will happen but im more than happy to pay for it. only 20 quid and youve got parker v joshua, molina v kelly and price v povetkin. if im gonna make a night of it i'd rather watch it properly then have to watch it on some ****ty stream.

Comment

Even those IPTV sellers who have all the sports in HD struggle with the footy at times due to the blocks the Premier League use now. Maybe the boxing PPV's will go down that route in the future if they can.

Comment

They should focus on shootings, stabbings, and big pharma ripping people off rather than on working class people trying to avoid a bogus $60 fee to watch a fight.

Comment

Damn AJ calling the police on Wilder and the fans. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                They should focus on shootings, stabbings, and big pharma ripping people off rather than on working class people trying to avoid a bogus $60 fee to watch a fight.
                LOL you Brits have the worst government. Aren't the Scottish police monitoring twitter for "mean" tweets??

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                  LOL you Brits have the worst government. Aren't the Scottish police monitoring twitter for "mean" tweets??
                  Oh I'm from the US. We have Donald Trump giving tax breaks to the rich and kicking out anyone who isn't white.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    Yeah, it's terrible! please send help! our government is suppressing the people with force! I don't know how much longer my internet will last before they come for me!

Only Team America can save the day!

Cue Music:

Comment

Working...
                    X