Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody remember Robbie Barnett making a pick last week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty lame thing to do. Stand by your claims and picks on here, no one is right all the time.

I just started pickem with that fight, got it right. Hoping I can at least have over a 50% correct guess ratio by end of year.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      How we let a known murderer and drug kingpin play is beyond me.And also Oluminati the name says it all guy is clearly getting inside info.Hope people have a sence of sarcasm
      Yeah well Oluminati is going to take a very long vacation

Just wanna add dramashow's word is good
      If he says he saw the pick then he did

Shame cos I like robbie but I say drop the hammer on him

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Pretty lame thing to do. Stand by your claims and picks on here, no one is right all the time.

I just started pickem with that fight, got it right. Hoping I can at least have over a 50% correct guess ratio by end of year.
        Welcome! And I'm sure you will do better then 50%.Heck there is at LEAST 25 or more who can still win it.You have givin the rest of us a big lead but you could still win it.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post

I agree but it will be up to WHOLE pick em crew if not board.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post

Yea and if you can get Oluminati out of here take the next 25+ guys right below.You got enough people to dig holes lol.

Comment

Welcome! And I'm sure you will do better then 50%.Heck there is at LEAST 25 or more who can still win it.You have givin the rest of us a big lead but you could still win it.
              Thanks mate, I'm not in it to win it at this stage, just a bit of fun, and hopefully it will make me a bit more committed to the site and coming back regular. as long as I'm near the top I'll be happy.

And I seen your score today, impressive streak. Hopefully I can get this weeks right and catch up a bit more, I'm not confident though.

Comment

Thanks mate, I'm not in it to win it at this stage, just a bit of fun, and hopefully it will make me a bit more committed to the site and coming back regular. as long as I'm near the top I'll be happy.

And I seen your score today, impressive streak. Hopefully I can get this weeks right and catch up a bit more, I'm not confident though.
                Thx(irish luck)well you started out as well as possible so its only up from here

Comment

I agree but it will be up to WHOLE pick em crew if not board.
                  Thinking on my email I used to get a message everyone a poster commented on a thread I was following

I.E it would say Robbie Barret has Commented on the thread you are following Browne-Whyte pick em

I changed my settings but maybe one of you boys can find the email message in your account and screenshot then upload it here

That would be proof

Then we can ban him

I want his points and remaining multipliers for solving the mystery

Actually give siablo his points he could do with a few

Comment

Yea and if you can get Oluminati out of here take the next 25+ guys right below.You got enough people to dig holes lol.
                    Holes?

I know a butcher

Comment

You got the right idea

Use the remainder of he year to learn the game

Comment

Working...
                      X