Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    I'm hearing two extreme points of view. Fact is, Canelo's test results are consistent with two different possible causes: ingesting clen-fed beef, and cheating. We don't know which.

The "two drug tests" were taken with days of each other and almost certainly reveal what is essentially a single result: clenbuterol, and then less clenbuterol as it left his system. I wouldn't make too much of the "multiple" (two) drug tests. One is enough to require further investigation.
    Reps for a reasonable response. Eff Pandas is one of the few others I've seen who has been honest and genuinely interested in the truth.

I think they'll have a very hard time proving intentional cheating (and being familiar with clen, I doubt he used it) but I'm for a clean sport and don't think we can leave perpetual loopholes in the system. At some point, they need to shut the door on this clen thing and if it's now, I'm OK with that, even if he wasn't cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Hey you mind if I pound off to that pic in your signature, bro?
      Go ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Because the levels of Clenbuterol also fall in line with what would be in his system if he had been using the drug as a performance enhancer but had stopped a week or so prior to testing. If it was as simple as 'well it's in line with contaminated meat levels and that's the only thing it could have been' don't you think everyone would have already shut the fuck up about it and moved on?

And actually, being especially careful about what they eat is indeed the responsibility of all professional athletes in all sports covered by WADA and in most cases VADA too, so it's hardly an extraordinary sacrifice to ask Canelo or other top Mexican fighters to make. This is a career which has already netted Canelo $10s of millions and could well bring him exponentially more. People emigrate or make all kinds of greater sacrifices for far far less return in other careers.
        Sorry bro, guess we have to agree to disagree. I enjoy high end steak joints. If I become a millionaire, I doubt that that will go away. I like Burger King. If I become a millionaire, I doubt that will go away. And if I partake in either in Mexico, there’s a solid chance I could test positive for the same thing Canelo did. And just because he’s a superstar athlete doesn’t mean he can’t like and enjoy the same thing us mortals do.

Comment

• Its like thinking Floyd doesn't use peds. Come on now. Roid been on the juice. Will he get caught Jon Jones style in MMA? I have a feeling the answer is no. Too much money behing MONEY mayweather. And too much money behind face of boxing Canelo! Lets face it Spence, Crawford and Canelo moved old bitch Floyd out the game scampering to MMA.

Comment

• Ricky or Cotto? 🤔

Comment

• floyd fans love twisting themselves into pretzels but alas that is the life of a fanboy. they just can't help themselves. they literally have to defend every single position even if they contradict their previous positions. its amazing how they just shut their brain off and forget the last 5 years. it really should be studied and weaponized. where are you US military. these super submissive followers could be the ultimate soldiers. get floyd up there giving them commands and they will follow!

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                PAC didn’t change in muscle size but Canelo did in short order. If PAC was using drugs his body size stayed the same through out his career not so with Canelo. He changed dramatically during last two fights. Remember he is training as a boxer not a power lifter

he gained 12 lbs of muscle in 9 months while skipping through THREE divisions

how come you didn't notice that ? lol

are we taking Paulie on his word..... or not ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  I'm hearing two extreme points of view. Fact is, Canelo's test results are consistent with two different possible causes: ingesting clen-fed beef, and cheating. We don't know which.

The "two drug tests" were taken with days of each other and almost certainly reveal what is essentially a single result: clenbuterol, and then less clenbuterol as it left his system. I wouldn't make too much of the "multiple" (two) drug tests. One is enough to require further investigation.
                  I agree things can get loaded and unfair, but, for me the issue is the coincidence that he's tested positive for a banned substance because of tainted meat and he happens to be a world class high performance athlete. If they just tested some guy on the street in Mexico, then fair enough, but what are the chances this guy is actually someone who would massively benefit from performance improvements?!

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                    Sorry I stopped reading when you claimed the canelo that faced cotto would have beat floyd don't be so stupid
                    Learn to read. I wrote "The huge Canelo that beat Cotto would have walked through all of Mywether Jr's repertoire of pot-shot punches and defensive trickery."

Pathetic typos I wrote and all, the truth is that if Canelo walked through anything a bigger and stronger (than Floyd at anytime in his career) Cotto threw at him, a Cotto who had just KO'd big-name middleweights, of course Canelo would have walked through anything Floyd might have thrown at him. But I never said Canelo would win. Floyd would be just too tricky for him anytime, but I assure you it would have been competitive and if an old Mosley could hurt Floyd in the early rounds, Canelo could have had a chance to KD Floyd, at canelo weight, 155, AFTER having fought both Lara and Cotto first.

No YOU don't be so stupid please, maybe you are in love with Floyd as a boxer, but we have to be objective, he didn't fight anything even close to the best version of Canelo, which BTW we'll never see because his career is already doomed and we never got to see him at his real peak, and if he is a cheater, who cares really?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Look how? What made you think Canelo was on PED's before the failed test??
                      To me it’s
                      Something new. He has stamina issues and for the ggg fight his stamina was a better. He was a big boy draining himself to make 147 then 154. I don’t get how people can say he was cheating before

Comment

Working...
                      X