No announcement yet.

OJ... Confesses to murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn
    Relax dude, I'm not criticizing you. Just trying to give you a perspective.

Never mind, dude.

how do you expect me to react when you tell me that most black people thought oj did it? it's a lie that you told to defend black people. i've told you this before, i don't think you're a bad guy and i usually like you just fine, but i don't think you're honest or unbiased where race is concerned.

not only can we very easily look up informations proving that they did not, i can recall my own experiences as a man in his 30's who lived through and remembers completely the trial. what i missed out on was oj's impact before the trial, and that which made it such a big deal. his movies and his football career were before my time. believe me, i am old enough to remember 1995

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      It's not about OJ, it's what the court and the Goldman's lawyers can find.

He won a court case and has court orders.

That's one reason OJ was robbing people in Nevada. He was desperate for money, as Goldman was taking it all, except stuff like his NFL pension which cant be touched.
      yeah but it's based on OJ's earnings right.... that mafaka prob on food stamps right now just so he don't pay up....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        how do you expect me to react when you tell me that most black people thought oj did it? it's a lie that you told to defend black people. i've told you this before, i don't think you're a bad guy and i usually like you just fine, but i don't think you're honest or unbiased where race is concerned.

not only can we very easily look up informations proving that they did not, i can recall my own experiences as a man in his 30's who lived through and remembers completely the trial. what i missed out on was oj's impact before the trial, and that which made it such a big deal. his movies and his football career were before my time. believe me, i am old enough to remember 1995
        A defense of black people? WTF? If that is what you think, so be it. In subsequent posts I not only point out how black people behaved in the aftermath I agree with 1bad that some of the reactions were crazy.

if you think that is defense of black people then you are going above and beyond to fit what I said into your perception, no matter how wrong that perception is.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-12-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            A defense of black people? WTF? If that is what you think, so be it. In subsequent posts I not only point out how black people behaved in the aftermath I agree with 1bad that some of the reactions were crazy.

if you think that is defense of black people then you are going above and beyond to fit what I said into your perception, no matter how wrong that perception is.
            Dude ur racist towards white
            And its pretty obvious

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

did you not try and tell me that most black people thought oj did it?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  If OJ was convicted of murder that day a riot would've been assured.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    and we saw just how impartial the black people in this country were at the time
                    Was that supposed to be a joke?

Can oppressed people be impartial towards the system that is oppressing them???

To us this trial wasnt about OJ, Nicole and Ron. It was about the LAPD and the justice system.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Was that supposed to be a joke?

Can oppressed people be impartial towards the system that is oppressing them???

To us this trial wasnt about OJ, Nicole and Ron. It was about the LAPD and the justice system.
                      Most racism happens on a liberal state

Most Liberals are racist doesnt matter what skin color is they hate each other and then point fingers on the conservative for being racist

Comment

Working...
                      X