No announcement yet.

Johnny Tocco's Gym - Home of the Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i'll be the ref. dont worry i'll be as good and thorough as any ref during one of wards fights. i know thats one of his favs so he wont object to that. lou cipher with a low blow combo....keep fighting!
    haha no theres a real trainer in there that refs the sparring sessions. That's the difference between a REAL Boxing gym and an aerobics gym in a Mississippi strip mall. A REAL gym is insured for sparring and there's medical coverage. Clowns like Larry are used to faking their way through everything and embellishing their accomplishments so when its time to go into a real setting they start farting and him-hawing their way out of it for asinine reasons.

Comment

It's no good meddling with mental ppl like that. Larry is a really troubled spirit. He should just quit the forum and be a more relaxed and mature person. I wish nothing but the best for him, he is acting like a child...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i'll be the ref. dont worry i'll be as good and thorough as any ref during one of wards fights. i know thats one of his favs so he wont object to that. lou cipher with a low blow combo....keep fighting!

Comment

Larry wants a selfie to make his little balls drop....

Here you go babycakes.

Now youre all out of excuses so get your soft ass over to the aerobics gym and I'll be seeing you on December 1st.

Comment

Hope to see this thread bumped after dec 1st detailing the outcome if not a video.

Comment

lx isnt going anywhere

unless it was butt_rer who called him out.

and iirc, didnt lx agree to meet blanco in canada ?!?!?

but yeah, vegas is like on another planet

Comment

You got your photo, now Cipher is banned. Is that the only way you can challenge the man is through the moderators? I’m certain you’re afraid he beats you like a running mule for all to see...
                Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                How can you duck someone who wont even give you a picture and phone number to verify its them?

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                  You got your photo, now Cipher is banned. Is that the only way you can challenge the man is through the moderators? I’m certain you’re afraid he beats you like a running mule for all to see...
                  I had nothing to do with him getting banned

Comment

Working...
                  X