Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-30-2012, 10:47 AM #81
It's Macho Time!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
boricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond reputeboricuajr23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,950,527,891.86
Total Points: 10,128,745,088,644.52

Though I think Cotto and his team are scums for doing it, I'm not going to wish him to get KO'd or loses.
boricuajr23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-30-2012, 10:52 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Johnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Doomzday has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,101,439,010.47
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to Johnny Doomzday

Last I checked SHOWTIME is not free in the US. I don't get why people are saying its free.
Johnny Doomzday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:59 AM #83
Nimble Navigator

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Fistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,015,517.24
tu avi esta bien cabrona! :beerchug: - jose830 i found my g.spot , i owe you more than my heart. - HUGH JASS He was one tedious bastard, without a doubt - !! Anorak 

Some of the posters here have a problem with english comprehension and are missing the point completely. Do you all understand the concept of an argument? The TS is arguing that Cotto f'd up because his company is charging PPV in Puerto Rico, where he knows people will buy it, and no where else--will be "free" on showtime for showtime subscribers everywhere else. Mind you PR's median household income is less than any of the US states and many other countries around the world.

The TS is not arguing that $60 dollars is a lot of money, nor that only Trinidad and Juanma are worthy of PR PPV money. Kindly remove your heads from your asses and then continue in the discussion if you like
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
Puerto Ricans have been paying PPV fees for JuanMa and Calderon for years. What's the problem now? It seems like in PR Cotto is damned if you do, damned if you don't. He'll never be Tito in the hearts and minds of PR fans and you all need to come to grips with that already. He gets more love in NYC than in PR. He has a promotional company now and it needs to turn a profit. If you all really want to join the other 50 states you'd better start getting used to it. In the US, Capitalism trumps democracy damn near every time brother.
Why not charge New Yorkers PPV then? And who told you that we want to join the 50 states? Please get your facts straight. That recent vote was a ploy by the pro-statehood party and it failed. The majority of PR want things the way they are now. The numbers are always the same. Screw statehood.
Fistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:00 AM #84
Nimble Navigator

Fistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond reputeFistic has a reputation beyond repute
tu avi esta bien cabrona! :beerchug: - jose830 i found my g.spot , i owe you more than my heart. - HUGH JASS He was one tedious bastard, without a doubt - !! Anorak 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Thing is these fighters have a family to feed,but so do we fans so you have an option to pay or not to pay,if you dont want to pay cool but i bet a lot of people will pay because they are fans.Cotto is just trying to secure his upcoming retirement and manke sure he gets payed since he is his own boss now
Same tired ass argument that people use as an excuse to **** on other people:

"I have to feed my family."
Old 11-30-2012, 11:03 AM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
jtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,480,493,899,217.35
Total Points: 20,486,412,946,607.47
An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* Sorry about the blow :D All better yet? - *La Patrona* I feel like sending pressies :D - Bossy good poster.... - bigsmoothh 
Mi profesor. :kiss: - Bossy 1k post - bigsmoothh bebete una cervesa medalla por tus 1000 posts.... - jose830 Must spread rep before I can green you again, so I'll give you my heart instead :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 thanks for the red pai chupala - Dickie Smalls Cotto training en el Morro pics... - jose830 Por aportar a un esperanzado cambio. - ELHURACAN58 there you go - Tha_Greatest 
there you go - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays jtcs1981. - !! AI-Holmes!! dont fukk wit me, lol, joking, i am a troll, im a troll who uses logic to piss the fukk outta people, how can anyone argue vs logic right, no vulgarity, no race, no family and i only use peoples words against them, lol look at my fukked up posts or t - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via MSN to jtcs1981

Why this wasnt announce before? Why no promotions here? Why they lie to us? If this was announce from the beginning nobody would be acting like this. We get the surprise this week. There are plenty of bars that they are going to show the fight so people will watch and will root for Cotto when they get drunk. But it is not right to come out with this BS and justify it with you get to see Fontanez, Melendez, Velez and the rest of the kids we are not interested in watching.
jtcs1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:04 AM #86
U.S. Marine

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Mojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond reputeMojita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 420,015,904,926.10
Total Points: 519,015,951,167.95
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

So everyones whos crying like a baby means to tell me if they were a big time fighter and had chance to make more money they wouldnt take it? Gtfo. Lying ass ninjas.

Stop thinking broke and think reality.
Mojita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:05 AM #87
Nimble Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
Milking because he's charging for 1 PPV?!? Come on man, milking would be if he was doing it over and over again. People can get together and chip in, I know my family and they all have the same mentality. They just want stuff for free. I'm sick of people living off the government in P.R. That's why the economy there is pure garbage.
First of all, you are missing the TS's point entirely.

Second, you act like only people in PR want things for free. Do you know anything about economics? Do you realize that plenty of U.S. citizens across the nation like free **** too, love government handouts, and all the while have higher household incomes than PR?

Maybe you should only speak for your family.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:05 AM #88
#1 Floyd Hater

Quoted: 1842 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,549,304,312,514,566,160,384.00
Total Points: 9,549,304,312,514,566,160,384.00
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
Last I checked SHOWTIME is not free in the US. I don't get why people are saying its free.
Meaning its part of your Monthly superscription. You already pay for it for other reasons other than boxing. Free meaning PPV...or an extra 60 or so bucks on top of your bill!
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:06 AM #89
El Intocable Bass Machine

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Exciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 360,167,668,210.18
Total Points: 360,167,810,103.48
For being an objective poster! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistic View Post
Some of the posters here have a problem with english comprehension and are missing the point completely. Do you all understand the concept of an argument? The TS is arguing that Cotto f'd up because his company is charging PPV in Puerto Rico, where he knows people will buy it, and no where else--will be "free" on showtime for showtime subscribers everywhere else. Mind you PR's median household income is less than any of the US states and many other countries around the world.

The TS is not arguing that $60 dollars is a lot of money, nor that only Trinidad and Juanma are worthy of PR PPV money. Kindly remove your heads from your asses and then continue in the discussion if you like
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Why not charge New Yorkers PPV then? And who told you that we want to join the 50 states? Please get your facts straight. That recent vote was a ploy by the pro-statehood party and it failed. The majority of PR want things the way they are now. The numbers are always the same. Screw statehood.
I fully agree. It seems like some keep nitpicking and debating the same old. Anyone can be a fan of Cotto, the guy is a very good boxer and has fought the best. There's nothing wrong in being a Cotto fan.

The problem is when that admiration clouds someone's judgment to the point that they justify something that is, clearly, unjustifiable. It's even worse when someone ends up bringing irrelevant arguments, such as political situations or territorial conditions, to try and make a point valid. This is boxing, not politics.
Exciterx30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:08 AM #90
46-0

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,320,381,570,631,451.00
Total Points: 2,320,387,571,758,990.00
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Cotto is on the way out, i'm sure he'd take an extra $3-4 M than the adoration of a million or so people
RichCCFC is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cotto, hate, island...

User Tag List