Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Canelo only beat Cotto because of his PED abuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Spoken like a true Cuban hater.

I like how you casually tried to kid yourself that ALL fighters are on PEDs.

Nelo though...
    Lol Sure. But I’m “objective” when I say nice things about your PR idols. Haha

Try talking some sense for a change. I never said all fighters. What I opined was that most athletes — not just boxers — are using PEDs nowadays. I’m far from alone in this opinion. Anyone who follows sports in general, reads and watches reports and documentaries on the subject, would be inclined to agree. And, as Canelo has once again demonstrated, just because someone hasn’t been caught doesn’t mean they’ve been clean all along. Think Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds.

Don’t be so sensitive next time. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
      News flash, Hurricanes don't make the floor shake, that would be earthquakes.

#haterinthehouse
      #gobacktoschool
      Bro, he is lead-poisoned. You would think after watching Mexico shake in 2017 with a death toll in the hundreds, he would know the difference between a hurricane and an earthquake.

If he keeps it up, the the Taino gods are going to bless Mexico with another 8.9 magnitude earthquake... those peasant death tolls though...

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        My national pastime is baseball/football, me being from Texas, faggot. IDK what you're talking about. Donkeys?

Your national pastime now is rubbing sticks to make fire and giving handjobs for toilet paper. Or do ya'll just shit anywhere now?

#MariaOnPEDs
        #BuildaWallforHurricanes
        #NotaintedMeat,NoMeatPeriod
        #KneelBeforeMaria

Ok Texas? so you and your loved ones fled the famine...cool. Let me guess, your poor mother had to let some greasy coyote/human trafficker vato named Nacho, use her @ss hole the whole journey so that you could someday join a forum and act like you forgot the struggle?

Damn... show your mother some respect for her sacrifice and do something with your life. She gave it ALL so that you could cross the border safely and be somebody and instead... you spend 24/7 on a forum trying to protect Canelo's image...

Comment

Ok Texas? so you and your loved ones fled the famine...cool. Let me guess, your poor mother had to let some greasy coyote/human trafficker vato named Nacho, use her @ss hole the whole journey so that you could someday join a forum and act like you forgot the struggle?

Damn... show your mother some respect for her sacrifice and do something with your life. She gave it ALL so that you could cross the border safely and be somebody and instead... you spend 24/7 on a forum trying to protect Canelo's image...
          Look at this mofongo eating motherf.ucker with the lame jokes. Yawn, as lame as when I last embarrassed your dumb ass.

Your mother gives blow jobs for bottled water. Your dad, wait, sorry forgot that moron OD'd on heroin. Your sister gives handjobs for toilet paper. How's Peasant Rico struggles right now? Motherf.uckers don't even have running water. "Por favor Presidente Tromp, jelp os"

Hurricane kicked their asses like your typical kneeling Peasant Rican boxer.

Sucks for you that you have to look up old videos of past Peasant Rican fighters since there are currently none right now. Gift couldn't beat Thurman, regulated to fighting bums and getting terrible ratings, Kneeguel retired, lost to some guy, and there are no more out there.

#Hurricane relief
          #MariaAlsoJuicing
          #TaintedMofongo

Comment

Look at this mofongo eating motherf.ucker with the lame jokes. Yawn, as lame as when I last embarrassed your dumb ass.

Your mother gives blow jobs for bottled water. Your dad, wait, sorry forgot that moron OD'd on heroin. Your sister gives handjobs for toilet paper. How's Peasant Rico struggles right now? Motherf.uckers don't even have running water. "Por favor Presidente Tromp, jelp os"

Sucks for you that you have to look up old videos of past Peasant Rican fighters since there are currently none right now. Gift couldn't beat Thurman, regulated to fighting bums and getting terrible ratings, Kneeguel retired, lost to some guy, and there are no more out there.

#Hurricane relief
            #MariaAlsoJuicing
            #TaintedMofongo
            You got a tainted culo from all the gang bangs mi amigo. Cojelo suave que tu novia es mi.

Comment

#Hurricane relief
              #MariaAlsoJuicing
              #TaintedMofongo

Every time you post, $2.34 gets donated toward the wall... www.builditnow.org

Bro, I just watched Guerrero Vs Thurman expecting Guerrero to have won since you brought up Garcia V Thurman...I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... Guerrero lost bro.

So yeah, back to those Taino Terremotos (earthquakes) in Mexico. Those death tolls though...400 plus dead documented peasants. Breaks my heart... Kids diggin in rubble for their mothers.

I think the death toll in PR was like... 9. You Mexicans love to die eh? a little 8.9 quake comes to town and right away you documented peasants start running under falling buildings and sh it... crazy.

But yea man, I like how you copied my hashtag style and in the same post, you try to act like you are actually funny and witty.

#LeadPosionedTacoMeat
              #TainoTerremotos
              #CrushedTacoDeadDreams
              #NothingWithoutClen
              #BlameItOnTheBeef

Comment

Every time you post, $2.34 gets donated toward the wall... www.builditnow.org

Bro, I just watched Guerrero Vs Thurman expecting Guerrero to have won since you brought up Garcia V Thurman...I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... Guerrero lost bro.

So yeah, back to those Taino Terremotos (earthquakes) in Mexico. Those death tolls though...400 plus dead documented peasants. Breaks my heart... Kids diggin in rubble for their mothers.

I think the death toll in PR was like... 9. You Mexicans love to die eh? a little 8.9 quake comes to town and right away you documented peasants start running under falling buildings and sh it... crazy.

But yea man, I like how you copied my hashtag style and in the same post, you try to act like you are actually funny and witty.

#LeadPosionedTacoMeat
                #TainoTerremotos
                #CrushedTacoDeadDreams
                #NothingWithoutClen
                #BlameItOnTheBeef
                WTF are you talking Guerrero? Who mentioned him? I'm talking about Gift's bum ass.

https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford...happen--126669

Notice he doesn't mention Gift. Because he's a damn bum. Spence, Crawford, Thurman (already beat his ass) all beat him, no question about it. Shawn Porter beats him too. Gift got shook when Porter jumped in the ring to confront him. Bum ass Rios was giving him a fight too, made it close.

You f.ucking moron "imma look up Gift vs shot Morales, because that's the last time he looked like a world beater"

There were more deaths than what was reported idiot. And now it's being reported the suicide rates have spiked.

#MariaIsTheREALSwift
                #MofongoMuncher
                #TurnOnTheLightsTrump
                #IWantGoofyGlasses&hatLikeMayorCruz
                #MariaMadeEveryoneaPEASANT

Comment

canelo should have ask floIV on how to pass the test.

Comment

WTF are you talking Guerrero? Who mentioned him? I'm talking about Gift's bum ass.

https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford...happen--126669

Notice he doesn't mention Gift. Because he's a damn bum. Spence, Crawford, Thurman (already beat his ass) all beat him, no question about it. Shawn Porter beats him too. Gift got shook when Porter jumped in the ring to confront him. Bum ass Rios was giving him a fight too, made it close.

You f.ucking moron "imma look up Gift vs shot Morales, because that's the last time he looked like a world beater"

There were more deaths than what was reported idiot. And now it's being reported the suicide rates have spiked.

#MariaIsTheREALSwift
                    #MofongoMuncher
                    #TurnOnTheLightsTrump
                    #IWantGoofyGlasses&hatLikeMayorCruz
                    #MariaMadeEveryoneaPEASANT

Again, your mother sacrificed what was left of her tattered @$$hole. so that you could make something of yourself in America. Do you really think she allowed herself to be gangbanged by a team of human traffickers so that you could cross the America border to be Canelo's #1 fan on a forum?!

Wake up!

We get it... you have invested so much time cheering for "Nelo" that it kills you to face the harsh reality of his Clen use but think about your mother and what she gave up to bring you from that quake ravaged village...think about those nights when you only had one side of a taco to eat with nothing but cheese and hope as filling...think about your sunburnt midget father waving goodbye to you with his arthritic field-peasant fingers and his 3 toothed smile... think bro before you continue on this downward spiral for "Nelo..."

Your mother's @$$hole will never be the same again and for what??

#Clen

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      Again, your mother sacrificed what was left of her tattered @$$hole. so that you could make something of yourself in America. Do you really think she allowed herself to be gangbanged by a team of human traffickers so that you could cross the America border to be Canelo's #1 fan on a forum?!

Wake up!

We get it... you have invested so much time cheering for "Nelo" that it kills you to face the harsh reality of his Clen use but think about your mother and what she gave up to bring you from that quake ravaged village...think about those nights when you only had one side of a taco to eat with nothing but cheese and hope as filling...think about your sunburnt midget father waving goodbye to you with his arthritic field-peasant fingers and his 3 toothed smile... think bro before you continue on this downward spiral for "Nelo..."

Your mother's @$$hole will never be the same again and for what??

#Clen

#KneelbeforeMaria
                      #MariaHasPlasterwraps
                      #MariaClen
                      #TaintedMofongo

Comment

Working...
                      X