Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be a rich, low key businessman or a celebrity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you've never been in an executive position or owned a business if you don't think people in business have scores of people and companies trying to get to their money
    I was a GM in that company who let all of us senior management go in a very shady way. how about yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      I was a GM in that company who let all of us senior management go in a very shady way. how about yourself?

I'm was a regional sales manager, equipment sales manager, before i left my old company. probably could have made VP if we saw eye to eye on some of the things i didn't care for.

i've been incorporated for about a year now selling independently, and have a network of partners as far south as florida and as far north as canada [IE you can call me mr president or CEO, my card says president]. prior to my current gig i had a DBA and an additional LLC in my name in my 20's.

i've been around entrepreneurship and executives my entire life. you sound like an clueless hack

Comment

I'm was a regional sales manager, equipment sales manager, before i left my old company. probably could have made VP if we saw eye to eye on some of the things i didn't care for.

i've been incorporated for about a year now selling independently, and have a network of partners as far south as florida and as far north as canada [IE you can call me mr president or CEO, my card says president]. prior to my current gig i had a DBA and an additional LLC in my name in my 20's.

i've been around entrepreneurship and executives my entire life. you sound like an clueless hack
        well good for you bro. if what you say is true. you seem really immature like these other broke trolls who doubt any type of accomplishment that we may have attained. so thats the only reason why i'd doubt you in the first place. my previous company was so shady there was no VP so the highest you could make was GM or one of the investor/partners. They did not want to pay a VP salary because thats how shady they were so there was nothing between CEO and his partners and investors down to me the GM. I took a lot of heat from all of my employees under me and from the board. so I was getting non stop stress and drama from all around the entire time. The CEO and the board would vacation nonstop and drop in only once or twice a year to pretty much intimidate everyone below them into being happy they just had a job. That was pretty much their motto especially when the market crashed in 08.

What are you selling insurance?

Comment

well good for you bro. if what you say is true. you seem really immature like these other broke trolls who doubt any type of accomplishment that we may have attained. so thats the only reason why i'd doubt you in the first place. my previous company was so shady there was no VP so the highest you could make was GM or one of the investor/partners. They did not want to pay a VP salary because thats how shady they were so there was nothing between CEO and his partners and investors down to me the GM. I took a lot of heat from all of my employees under me and from the board. so I was getting non stop stress and drama from all around the entire time. The CEO and the board would vacation nonstop and drop in only once or twice a year to pretty much intimidate everyone below them into being happy they just had a job. That was pretty much their motto especially when the market crashed in 08.

What are you selling insurance?

i only doubt your accomplishments based on your complete lack of acumen, dude. and your stories. it's not like you're some massively accomplished dude, either.

and i don't care if you doubt that i'm telling the truth about what i do. literally at all.

Comment

i only doubt your accomplishments based on your complete lack of acumen, dude. and your stories. it's not like you're some massively accomplished dude, either.

and i don't care if you doubt that i'm telling the truth about what i do. literally at all.
            well go ahead and doubt me bro I'm not on here to brag in fact if i was would i be asking for advice like i have been? think about that? doesn't that alone make me appear to be telling the truth more so than not?

if you are as successful as you claim to be then 2.5 million is not that far off to bank. I was making 127K plus bonuses for almost a decade. Had they not laid me off I would have came close to having 2.5 million if I retired with them.

Like I care what some Ward fan thinks of me on a boxing site? You are immature I gave you props in our last posts yet you continue to troll me shows you are immature regardless of you telling the truth about your accomplishments or not.

Comment

Rich low key business man.

Being a celebrity has its perks (banging groupies and free stuff) but it probably really sucks at times since you pretty much don't have a private life.

Comment

New England shows yet again why he's the number 1 douche bag on this entire forum

i honestly don't believe anything he says about his financial and educational credentials. he's a jewish male, so he has that going for him, but otherwise he's an utter failure what i've gathered.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Low key.

Once you're famous you can't go to certain places and do certain things you once enjoyed.
                  ^ this right here.

Plus if you do somethings stupid ( if I was famous I would definitely get caught ) you'll be all over the news, Yahoo, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    New England shows yet again why he's the number 1 douche bag on this entire forum

i honestly don't believe anything he says about his financial and educational credentials. he's a jewish male, so he has that going for him, but otherwise he's an utter failure what i've gathered.
                    Green K shaolin i usually don't side or agree with you, but i definitely agree with you on this one.

Seems like New England has some major issues going on. He couldn't even take a compliment from me for Christs sake. Is he really jewish? well yeah he does have it easier than our minority arses thats for sure.

Comment

Green K shaolin i usually don't side or agree with you, but i definitely agree with you on this one.

Seems like New England has some major issues going on. He couldn't even take a compliment from me for Christs sake. Is he really jewish? well yeah he does have it easier than our minority arses thats for sure.
                      he's a very argumentative beta male, he can't go a single day without arguing about something or trying to prove his "worth". in reality he's a 5'7" steroid addict who has tiny little arms and he views himself as some 6'3" athletic stud. we all know what it really is with this insecure beta male, though.

he also tries to pretend like he's all about diversity and being "down" with minority groups, but if you say anything even remotely considered "anti jew" he goes off on a frenzy about whatever race he assumes the perpetrator is.

Comment

Working...
                      X