No announcement yet.

Is Canelo the lineal champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Canelo the lineal champion?

Regardless of decision, is Canelo the lineal champion? I know he captured it from Cotto, but he then faced **** competition for 2 years trying to age out GGG, so what say you?

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post
    Regardless of decision, is Canelo the lineal champion? I know he captured it from Cotto, but he then faced **** competition for 2 years trying to age out GGG, so what say you?
    Canelo is the lineal champ his belt was on the line ...you must be confusing ggg with canelo about facing s hit competition

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      Canelo is the lineal champ his belt was on the line ...you must be confusing ggg with canelo about facing s hit competition
      defending the Lineal title against Amir Khan, yeah dog.

Comment

Canelito has been the lineal champ since he beat cotto who beat Martinez who beat Pavlik who beat taylor who beat hopkins.

Comment

Yes, Canelo IS the lineal MW champion. He won that from Cotto.

Comment

Canelo was lineal middleweight champ going in and beat the so called number 1 guy at middleweight. There is no disputing Canelo is the lineal champ.

Comment

Yeah, right now he is the #1.

Comment

He's the lineal champion until he loses in the ring or retires.

Comment

defending the Lineal title against Amir Khan, yeah dog.
                  he was defending it against ggg in the first fight and 2nd fight....no wonder your in the deep red

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    he was defending it against ggg in the first fight and 2nd fight....no wonder your in the deep red
                    I post on a serious boxing website CHB, this is a throwaway account due to the low IQ members on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X