Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters keep trying to throw someone else in with Wilder??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder has been ducking Whyte for months now. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Yes you're ******ED not retarted.
      Ok my favorite id1ot. Just keep bean counting until the fight makes sense to you. Never seen people so desperately scared of favorite fighter face some adversity.

Pathetic if you ask me when you have to look for every excuse in the book and you go with negotiations which you don't have any inside knowledge of.

Comment

People really hate Wider for some unknown reason. First they blame him for two of his opponents failing drug tests, now this.

Comment

Stop being a noob. Fights need marinating.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            "Genuine question, how are AJ and Wilder the universally recognised #1 and #2? "

I was on the fence even with some of your absurd posts , if you actually had a handle of the sport in general ?

But theres no doubt you dont now , you really cant come too the conclusion that the Wilder and Joshua winner isnt recognised as the number 1 HW ?
            Don't care about general consensus, you had AJ as the GOAT before Klitschko, that's how absurd you are!

If Fury comes back I'll pick him over Wilder, and Povetkin is better than Wilder, much more skillful, which you think is all that matters btw.

Comment

Wilder is all TALK no ACTION, he will DUCK Whyte as long as possible! Alabama FRAUD!

Comment

Working...
              X