No announcement yet.

Joshua will correct his mistakes from the first fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua will correct his mistakes from the first fight

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 11:24 AM.

The Ruiz ****ery has made thing interesting. I was pretty solid on Josh winning the first, I didn't think he'd go for an early KO though. I was pretty solid on Josh changing his game plan to something more like what I assumed he'd do in the first, but, then Andy did that media spin **** where he claimed he's dropping weight then weighed in heavy but clothed; makes me question myself at least.

I can't tell myself if Andy came to KO Josh real GD quick or if Andy came to lay down and enjoy his money. Either way, I still expect Josh to make changes and fight a little smarter, but, now, I dunno what to expect out of Andy and if Joshes adjustments will matter.

Good move by team ruiz, **** worked on me.

Comment

You start making excuses (bodybuilding, fame and fortune) and then get into the meat and potatoes of his problem. His problem was a tactical one. He got a knockdown and became overconfident. That's the real error that needs to be addressed.

For his sake, I hope he devoted time to that aspect.

Comment

You are chatting as though you are apart of his training camp ��

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          You start making excuses (bodybuilding, fame and fortune) and then get into the meat and potatoes of his problem. His problem was a tactical one. He got a knockdown and became overconfident. That's the real error that needs to be addressed.

For his sake, I hope he devoted time to that aspect.

You have to be meticulous, at the top level everything matters.

Comment

Working...
          X