Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who here thinks Jacobs won? go on the record and tell us why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Who here thinks Jacobs won? go on the record and tell us why...

POLL: Who here thinks Jacobs won? go on the record and tell us why...

IF you vote that Jacobs won you MUST follow up with a post explaining and giving you rational...

wachugto????????????

ok GO!
    Jacobs won
    7.89%
    They got it right....Canelo won
    90.79%
    RicDaRula Es mi Papi tres veces.....
    1.32%

Why are you guys always so insecure about Canelo's victories? Jacobs was in the fight but Canelo won with superior accuracy and defense.

Comment

I think Jacobs won because I hate Canelo

Comment

I scored the fight for Jacobs. 120-108

Comment

Because he won 7 rounds. Why did canelo win? Cause he moved his head? Lol

Comment

I had Jacobs ahead 4rds off the bat because he survived Cancer and didn't die during the fight & survived.

Comment

People looking for a controversy where there's none. I gave Jacobs 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Why are you guys always so insecure about Canelo's victories? Jacobs was in the fight but Canelo won with superior accuracy and defense.
                hahahha you're an idiot bruh.... What the fwack are you even talking about???

Comment

Most of Canelo's punches were blocked, he got rocked, Danny was boxing him pretty well, I don't know if I saw another fight but i gave canelo 3 rounds tops.

Call me names if u want.

Comment

I had Canelo winning but NSB has become a really sh-tty place whenever there is a close fight between people of different races or nationalities. Anytime someone is unhappy with your score they accuse you of scoring based on race or nationality or hate.

Happened with this fight, Kov -ward, Wilder-Fury, GGG-Canelo, etc. Why cant't people disagree on the scores simply as boxing fans?

Comment

Working...
                    X