Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should John David Jackson Aka the RAT be banned from coaching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Yes, Ward’s side even taunted Kovalev with it during their rematch prefight press conferences. They got Kovalev doubting his whole corner, and it came out that JDJ contacted Ward’s side midway through training camp to switch sides. A lot of disgusting drama took place ahead of the Ward-Kovalev rematch.
    Lol. The legacy of sparring partners career wise can easily flick advice. Common practice. A trainer? Sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Who was kovolevs trainer in the rematch? Jackson?

Honestly, it don’t even matter, Ward would beat kovolev every time, he is a higher caliber fighter.
      Yes JDJ was Kovalev’s coach, and it was their last camp together. Too much bad crap happened during that camp. Apparently he told Ward’s corner about Kovalev having a weakness when going for the body and such other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I don't know if Kovalev is racist or not, but as I said before here, George W Bush was compared to an ape also. That doesn't make him black.

Yeah I agree

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          On my ignore list for being a ******ed troll.
          Whether true or false, that guy is straight up gay...not that there's anyhting wrong with that, it's 2019 and all that. But, that level of gayness.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Whether true or false, that guy is straight up gay...not that there's anyhting wrong with that, it's 2019 and all that. But, that level of gayness.....
            That level of gayness where even the gays will call him a faggot.

Comment

Comment

Nah it's the level of gayness that is practically gay conversion therapy for hom0sexuals who look at him and realise they don't want to be anything like him at all

Comment

Im sure JDJ will find work somewhere and they can also hire alex ariza on the team.

Comment

Theirs always those who would love that grimey snake type, Take Clarrissa shields for example, she praised and made JDJ her coach after she was proud that he leaked info the ward camp.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post

Yeah I agree
                      No you guys don’t, you guys are using generic comedy to excuse Kovalev’s own apology whom acknowledged Ape slurs to black people.

Bush Jr. was world ridiculed to being dumb, so much that creating freeze frames that were similar to the IQ of a Chimp was the sole purpose of those classic memes.

Kovalev’s publicists or mgmt could’ve advised Kovalev the whole time and fabricate that reasoning where Kovalev would also say, “yes Adonis stupid like monkey because he doesn’t accept 50/50.” Meaning Kovalev could’ve said monkeys don’t understand fair value with money, “so Adonis stupid Champion he like monkey not smart.”

The irony is that Kovalev couldn’t justify either of those nor would he say what I proposed. Again, to say where he is from,” people joke like that” means that he doesn’t understand that westerners are sensitive to such jokes like that have existed in Europe for thousands of years. Meaning, racism in the West has progressed to devalue such jokes.

This is common sense guys.
                      Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 02-04-2019, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X