No announcement yet.

Charlo shows Lara how's it done. Move up if you want ggg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo shows Lara how's it done. Move up if you want ggg

All this talk about how I want ggg and lara fights cab drivers. Charlo moved up and if he becomes mandatory ggg has no choice but to fight him.

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    All this talk about how I want ggg and lara fights cab drivers. Charlo moved up and if he becomes mandatory ggg has no choice but to fight him.
    hey all i know is ggg said id fight anyone from 154 to 168 then when a top guy from 154 calls him out after fights or on twitter theres no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      hey all i know is ggg said id fight anyone from 154 to 168 then when a top guy from 154 calls him out after fights or on twitter theres no reply.
      Dude, stop talking about s**t from 3 years ago ! GGG is trying to unify the MW division or get at Canelo. If Charlo becomes mandatory then it will be a good fight for both guys. I personally like slick boxers, but even i can't stomach Lara's pitiful style. Nobody is asking for that fight. The only Lara fans to show up would be his family ! Guy literally brings nothing to the table. I'd like to see GGG beat BJS and then move to SMW to fight one of the title holders there.

Comment

GGG is fighting the number 2 ranked middleweight in the world next to himself. Jacobs is exactly who GGG should be fighting. There is no logical reason he should be fighting twitter boy Lara. Lara has done nothing to earn such a fight. He never beat a middleweight in his entire career. He defends his own title against pathetic opposition. He isn't the least bit exciting to watch but instead he is a famous runner. He doesn't bring in the big money either. I never once read of Lara calling out Jacobs or Saunders. Why not? I don't think he really wants to get KOed by GGG. I think he just does that for publicity. If he actually won any version of the middleweight title he wouldn't need to ask GGG for a fight because GGG would be chasing him. He could also try to beat a top middleweight like Eubank and get himself a ranking at middleweight but he won't do that either. Look at all the **** GGG took for fighting the smaller Brook. Why would he put himself through that again by fighting the smaller Lara when he can fight a big middleweight champion like Jacobs? Just be happy he is fighting Jacobs because it's the best fight for him by far.

Comment

Charlo is 26 and outgrew the division. Lara is 30+ and makes the limit just fine. He doesn't have many opportunities so he's keeping the belt in case something shows up. But if something came up at 160 I'm sure he would also move up.

Comment

I guess GGG should learn from Charlo too and move up eh?

Comment

Didnt this dude lose like every round against Williams he didnt drop or stop him ? How's this dude gonna outbox GGG because he sure as shyt ain't gonna stop him.

Comment

All Lara needs to do is talk to Haymon and make the fight for him. If he can talk to Haymon when he wants a Foreman-level opponent and showcase himself in the Cuban community, I see no reason why he can't with GGG being a target.

Comment

You got a link to where GGG says that?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Didnt this dude lose like every round against Williams he didnt drop or stop him ? How's this dude gonna outbox GGG because he sure as shyt ain't gonna stop him.
                    Not sure if serious.

The troll is strong in this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X