Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently KSI vs Logan Paul was a HUGE HIT and DAZN plans more...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently KSI vs Logan Paul was a HUGE HIT and DAZN plans more...

https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/20/...logan-paul-ksi

They are planning Jake Paul vs someone on the Andrade card.

Also note from the article... as per their own expectations, KSI/Paul was a much bigger fight than even they thought it would be. PBC must be salty.

Bit slow here, Eddie mentioned this nearly two weeks ago now

Logical move really to keep the subscribers who joined for that fight originally

Comment

I get why but still

Embarrassing that DAZN/ Matchroom have to resort to Carnival fights to get Subscribers

Comment

Business is business, numbers don’t lie. If that’s what generates them numbers then they would be dumb not to do another one.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
          https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/20/...logan-paul-ksi

They are planning Jake Paul vs someone on the Andrade card.

Also note from the article... as per their own expectations, KSI/Paul was a much bigger fight than even they thought it would be. PBC must be salty.
          I’m think the PBc is laughing at DAZn , In a span of 16 months Hearn went from talking about taking over the American Market when DAZn was first announced to now resorting to using gimmicks and D class Youtubers to sell subscriptions

Using Youtubers isn’t a win for DAZn , it’s basically 1 small step above DAZn broadcasting Bumfights or Barstool Sports Rough N Rowdy

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            I get why but still

Embarrassing that DAZN/ Matchroom have to resort to Carnival fights to get Subscribers
            Listen stfu
            What do you know about platform wars
            Have you ever been in a platform war
            Honestly , yeah that’s what I thought
            Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Business is business, numbers don’t lie. If that’s what generates them numbers then they would be dumb not to do another one.
            You sir are absolutely right
            But in hindsight killing the sport you love , ok hang on that was much , putting it on the back burner , is that any better for the sport We love any better
            Nothing against Ray , but you know what grinds my fughin gears , is when I gotta drink close to a bottle of my beloved Jack because we’re going to wait for the uf of fughin c to finish so I can watch that other garbage fight of Canelo vs Kovi
            Which I was ridiculed on this site because I started to yell that it Fughin Was a trophy on his mantle and that he would win
            People said I was a shill ( I think that’s what they call when someone don’t agree with the other )
            I’m the furthest away from Canelo’s chererleaders but wtv )

Comment

It seems like there would be a huge market for that. A Donald Trump Jr vs Hunter Biden fight would do insane numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Listen stfu
                What do you know about platform wars
                Have you ever been in a platform war
                Honestly , yeah that’s what I thought

You sir are absolutely right
                But in hindsight killing the sport you love , ok hang on that was much , putting it on the back burner , is that any better for the sport We love any better
                Nothing against Ray , but you know what grinds my fughin gears , is when I gotta drink close to a bottle of my beloved Jack because we’re going to wait for the uf of fughin c to finish so I can watch that other garbage fight of Canelo vs Kovi
                Which I was ridiculed on this site because I started to yell that it Fughin Was a trophy on his mantle and that he would win
                People said I was a shill ( I think that’s what they call when someone don’t agree with the other )
                I’m the furthest away from Canelo’s chererleaders but wtv )
                Yeah I get you 😂 it would affect boxing but I hope it all dies out. All these platforms are there for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  It seems like there would be a huge market for that. A Donald Trump Jr vs Hunter Biden fight would do insane numbers.
                  At least they wouldn’t let it marinate. They would probably go right into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Yeah I get you 😂 it would affect boxing but I hope it all dies out. All these platforms are there for the money.
                    I respect you only cause of what I read from your postings but this is getting fughin ridiculous
                    Say what you want about Bobfather or even Don fughin King , but never not a chance in hell would they have backed down from that challenge
                    I , as a fight fan , was fughin embarrassed and I was at home talking to myself
                    Not only the fact that the only reason for so many subs r cause of that guy but now your going to show him like a fughin loser walking around and then laying down on the couch , taking a nap like it’s 2 fughin pm in Mexico City, to goddamn hot to do his trade
                    Again , let me load the fughin gun cause every Hearn/Dazn nuthugger is coming , I wouldn’t let it slide with Bobfather or Big Al as I like to call him ( Happy Days )
                    Kind of like last night’s fight , should of never happened
                    Nothing more nothing less

Hang on , you Ray as the interviewer , the guy says I want a rematch , your pretty outspoken from what I see , you would of kicked in the balls , just short of a murder if you stick to your beliefs
                    Right or wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X