Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did they ever catch that British fool who threw beer on Floyd Mayeathers face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's on camera, police should arrest him for assault, teach that nasty little cvnt some manners.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      shootouts in the hood is part of life u get used to it over time,,,
      Yeah, I live in Peckham, tell me about it lol..

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Well its low class, why throw a dirty beer with your saliva on Floyds face? low class.

The Brits have been very rude, just like when they came over to the states booed the Anthem, and when Hatton got knocked out by Pacquiao they called him a dog eater, and now throwing a beer in Floyds face, shameful.

Yet they hate Americans? at least we shown respect.
        Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending it. We have an element of idiots in the UK. They don't just target Americans, they target fellow Brits out with their families to watch the football. They chucked chairs when Hagler beat Minter. Just on the whole I think the UK fans are very accepting of fighters from all over the world. Hope you don't judge us all on these fools.

Comment

they gave floyd a free beer and you are complaining?

Comment

Yeah, the british public tend to not like big time charlies who talk a lot of shit. Its the reason why Bruno was so adored.

Comment

Welcome to England Floyd....you kunt.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Yeah, the british public tend to not like big time charlies who talk a lot of shit. Its the reason why Bruno was so adored.
                And why fury, both eubanks and naseem hamed are/were so hated. Act like a d!ckhead and people will treat you accordingly.

Comment

you mean hero, right?

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                    And why fury, both eubanks and naseem hamed are/were so hated. Act like a d!ckhead and people will treat you accordingly.
                    Yeah, it's not rocket science is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X