Tom Loeffler wants Fall 2017 Canelo-GGG agreement in writing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Loeffler wants Fall 2017 Canelo-GGG agreement in writing

This is what Tom said in June

"We have to have something in writing," Loeffler told ******.com on Thursday. "I think that's the next step for it to be realistic is to have a binding agreement. They made it clear it wouldn't be in September of this year so we're looking at September of next year. If we're going to base Gennady's schedule around fighting Canelo next year, we're going to have to have some firm commitment."
    https://goo.gl/h5DA92

So why are GGG fans saying an offer for next Sept isn't a serious offer? We just saw Ward and Kovalev agree to a fight a year in advance. Oscar is giving Loeffler something in writing but Loeffler seems to have lost his pen.

Poor Golovkin fans they contradict themselves all the time trying to defend their man.

Comment

Godsfly Here's the quote

Comment

So nobody wants to talk about this? hmmm..... Can't spin this one

Comment

The first step to getting that would be to respond when an offer is made. Apparently K2 never got back to GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            So nobody wants to talk about this? hmmm..... Can't spin this one
            Golovkin fans ducking this thread.

Comment

I honestly think they dont want anyone worth a damn to fight GGG

Comment

I'm sure they are looking for some kind of facts to fit their agenda, I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Godsfly Here's the quote
                  this has gotten embarrassing......

i really don't like tom. the guy is a slime ball...you see the problem is tom isn't dumb, but he thinks the golovkin die hards are as dumb as a box of rocks & he's feeding off of that. instead of denying the claims of oscar, instead of setting the record straight he dances around the questions FEEDING off of the fans ignorance. "well my phone is on & if canelo vs golovkin will be made. team canelo will just make it" putting the blame back on canelo which the ignorant die hards are so ready to attack canelo anyway. you know what that's called in the business world? (not disclosing anything while hoping the public will be ret@rded enough to buy it. in which the golovkin public have bought it) tom has a 10 mill 160 ppv upside deal. how in the **** does it get better then that for golovkin?

this is disgraceful. this man is 35 years of age. fought no one to be in the p4p list. this is why golovkin gets ****ted on. everyone says that it's racism but no. it's a ****ty team with no motivation to take on big fights or risks if not mayweather numbers. golovkin doesn't deserve ****. nothing. nadda. apart from the deal that he's gotten from golden boy. to be honest thats A deal thats over what he deserves and he turns it down?
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 09-18-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

If Canelo beats GGG all credit to him. Very unlikely, but that would cement his legacy

Comment

Working...
                    X