Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar just tweeted Khan vs Gurrero!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodfight, Khan better take it seriously.

I want to see Khan vs Brook or Khan vs Mayweather after that.

and Collazo was no tune up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
      Tough fight I think this is the sort of fight that could derail Maywether-Khan, Amir may be wiser to have just a stay busy fight against a lesser opponent instead. Styles make fights, I'd like to see the Floyd-Amir fight coz Amir has the speed to ask Floyd questions his recent opponents haven't....at the same time, I think Guerror has the style to upset Amir before the fight he's been waiting for and that wouldn't be good.
      Khan is never going to get the Floyd fight without beating someone of relevance... Guererro would probably be the path of least resistance and even then I'm not sure I like that fight for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Khan is never going to get the Floyd fight without beating someone of relevance... Guererro would probably be the path of least resistance and even then I'm not sure I like that fight for Khan.

Khan will never going to fight Floyd cause Floyd knows Khan is a horrible style for him and if he fights Khan there's a High chance of him getting beat.

Infact Floyd will never going to fight a fast fighter in his lifttime.

Comment

As with every Khan fight, I'm picking him to lose by hilarious KO.

Comment

****in **** fight, why do I want to see Amir,who's supposed to be on the rise, against a guy who never did **** but beat berto?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
              As with every Khan fight, I'm picking him to lose by hilarious KO.
              You have been right twice in the last 9 years. I'm hoping you are not a betting man

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
                Tough fight I think this is the sort of fight that could derail Maywether-Khan, Amir may be wiser to have just a stay busy fight against a lesser opponent instead. Styles make fights, I'd like to see the Floyd-Amir fight coz Amir has the speed to ask Floyd questions his recent opponents haven't....at the same time, I think Guerror has the style to upset Amir before the fight he's been waiting for and that wouldn't be good.
                Khan needs to focus and forget about Mayweather, if the fight present itself then yeah but he cannot afford to ease off by taking easy fights hoping not to lose because he wants to face Mayweather.

Comment

very winnable fight for Amir

if he loses and doesn't look good, he should retire

Comment

Good fight and a relevant fight between guys in their prime.

I'd like to see it and both guys could win. Khan wins, he could face Mayweather. If Guerrero wins he could face Pacquiao or Bradley.

Comment

Very good fight!

50/50

Comment

Working...
                      X