Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Nations 2013 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Bill that England beats Wales and Scotland.

This bet is offered to any sheep shagging Welshmen out there.

This bet is also offered to any poor Scotsmen out there.

Whoever wants it, come get it!

Comment

If England play the way they did against the all blacks they will win easily.

But that won't happen, they will regress and come second behind probably France

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        I did like watching me international Rugby but I haven't done so in a couple of years, unsure on who the best teams are. Last time I watched it Ireland and Wales were a force and England were mediocre.
        England have improved a lot, and are a young team.

Last time they played was against an all blacks team who were unbeaten since winning the world cup and England raped them in every aspect of the game, recording their widest ever winning margin against a team that was being called one of the best of all time.

It was probably the best performance I've ever seen from Englan , they just hammered them all game, quick ball, turnovers great running rugby that you usually only see from an all blacks side.

As I say though it's England so I expect hem to regress back to tthe plodding, kick for thecorner type rugby

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpchFjOnLhc

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Man how good was Manu Tuilagi that day! and the whole team, brilliant performance.

Hopefully he is fit after the Scotland game because lots of teams will struggle with his strength and power

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Man how good was Manu Tuilagi that day! and the whole team, brilliant performance.
              Ah, that's why we're good 'cause we're importing players now.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Ah, that's why we're good 'cause we're importing players now.

Works for the all blacks lol

But we have a lot of good home grown players too, tuilagi is a beast though, you ain't findinga guy like tthat in some comprehensive school lol

Comment

England are priced at 2.87 to win it.

Might put something on them.

Ireland are 2.00 with 2+ handicap for tomorrows game.

Comment

But we have a lot of good home grown players too, tuilagi is a beast though, you ain't findinga guy like tthat in some comprehensive school lol
                    He's probably more English than Hartley, Barrit, Mako Vunipola, or Alex Corbisiero. I think he went to a comp school in Leicster as well.

Anyway, most national teams have at least 5 or 6 players that were born somewhere else anyway.

Comment

to be fair he spent his teens in the UK and chose to play for England because he grew up here. He is a beast though! edit: what the guy above me said

Comment

Working...
                      X