Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward/Gennady Golovkin @168 who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
    agreed i think the only one who beats ward is a prime Roy Jones. No one else

Comment

i think it would be a closely contested fight, ward would be more flashy, but golovkin might get a knockdown or some wobbles late in the fight, ward will be showing clear signs of fatigue and punch resistance deterioration, gennady is a killer to the body

as to who'd win......golovkin by tko, rd 9-ish

Comment

GGG vs Klitschko who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Ward, probably by early stoppage.

Not sure why this superman hype is around after the Rosado fight.

I've never seen hype to the extent where people call getting hit "methodical".

GGG is good, not on Martinez level, but pretty good. He aint beating the best at 160 easily, nevermind the best at 168 and elite of the sport.

Maybe this is just trolling and im falling for it again
          @bolded, come on man, that's just stupid

and i'd say golovkin is on martinez' level, although he hasn't proven it competition wise, sergio has a good chance to beat him, but like most fights at the top level, it's more about styles than anything else, elite guys are already all boxing geniuses

anyway, what i would like is golovkin vs chavez
          see how golovkin would approach this one, slug with chavez or go on the back foot, and how well he'd perform there

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall Golovkin saying after his fight with Proska he would fight anyone from Floyd @154 to Ward @168.

Who wins? I'd like this fight to happen sometime in the future.
            Glovokin will beat Ward and when that fight happens that's if Ward has the balls I'll bet $100 to anyone ( This excludes Oakland though )

Comment

Anyone who thinks 3G would beat Ward is either trolling or from the same comic book that 3G's legend originated from.

Comment

Is Ward allowed to use both hands and train for at least a week before the fight? If so then Ward by schooling. If not, than Ward by schooling.

Comment

Ward would win with ease, too much for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Ward, probably by early stoppage.

Not sure why this superman hype is around after the Rosado fight.

I've never seen hype to the extent where people call getting hit "methodical".

GGG is good, not on Martinez level, but pretty good. He aint beating the best at 160 easily, nevermind the best at 168 and elite of the sport.

Maybe this is just trolling and im falling for it again
                    ^^^^
                    This

Comment

Andre Ward, Obviously.

Comment

Working...
                      X