Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Bradley press conference (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Bradley press conference (video)

Not sure if posted yet...

Originally posted by Hated
    Can anyone confirm if Pac and Bradley and still holding hands, hugging, giggling and acting like they are best friends?
    Yeah must fixed using pac ****** logic , its not so funny knowing Arum is the boss of both .

Comment

Worst promotion ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hated
        Can anyone confirm if Pac and Bradley and still holding hands, hugging, giggling and acting like they are best friends?
        I don't know, I think Floyd and Cotto still are.

Comment

This looked more like a Girls scout charity event.

Comment

Originally posted by Legal Alien
            Bradley has 12 KOs... LOL. Manny will respect NOTHING Bradley does in the ring.

This is a ****in mismatch and Bradley has a lot of balls to end his short ass career this june 9th.
            ok 1st of all red k for the gay ass avy.........2nd of all ko percentage does not always reflect punching power

Comment

They think Bradley is gonna walk into Pac's punches and make things easy for them...lol...Bradley is going to tax that ass and Arum will have a heart attack when Pac loses.

Comment

Pacquiao moves forward

Bradley moves forward

Pacquiao's a warrior

Bradley's a warrior

I have no idea why people why people are sleeping on this fight. Bradley is a bigger test than anyone floyd has ever fought at 147 and above.

You guys really need to do your homework on the desert storm. He's the real deal. He might take Pacquaio's spot. I think pacquiao has enough going for him now that if he loses, he just might decide to hang em up.
                Last edited by Paclan; 04-14-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X