Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paclan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      Now, be fair. You know last night I was on your side and was questioning the **** out of Zimmerman and posting periodicals that raised good questions about Zimmerman. Understand I am not biased in this.

He's wareing a red jacket in the video, you wouldn't be able to see blood on a red jacket if it were 1080P HD. Additionally, if we couldn't see the gash in the video, how would we see blood splats on his clothes?
      His head was clean so it must mean he had a a shower or something.
      Also there is black on that jacket and you don't see any stains on it.

As I said GZ heal looks all clean, no blood smear on top of his head or neck

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        you got that from the Young Turks @ 4:06

any credibly you had was just lost ...

Comment

What is this a competition? "We are winning ahahahah!!!" the **** is wrong with some of you guys. The only thing that matters is the truth. You have no stock in it whatsoever so cut the peurile bull**** out of it on the way to that.

Comment

I didn't get too involved in this but to me as a neutral, they are only making this a hgue deal because it is a young black kid and a white/hispanic man. It is almost racist.

If it is not the case, I have read many cases of black on black or white on white murders with a lack of evidence and none get this much attention.

Comment

I shouldn't have made hte thread without the picutre. . . Sorry. . .

But I was just so shocked when I saw the close up image that clearly revealed what looked like about a 3"x3" section of "raw skin" on the back/crown area of his head. . . As if the hair was rubbed off. . It wasn't a "bald spot", beause it was an irregular pattern, not a "perfect circle". .

For those of you who have MSNBC, tune in around 7:45 tonight, and watch until the end @ 8:00. .

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                What is this a competition? "We are winning ahahahah!!!" the **** is wrong with some of you guys. The only thing that matters is the truth. You have no stock in it whatsoever so cut the peurile bull**** out of it on the way to that.
                they're just little kids lol, There's no pro zimmerman argument on here that isnt coming from a troll

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

I just feel like some people have been viewing the situation with their minds already made up. . . So anything that lends credibility to the theory that Zimmerman very well could have got his head bashed over the pavement, I want to let it be known. . .

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    you got that from the Young Turks @ 4:06

any credibly you had was just lost ...
                    WTF? lol Never watched that fuc'king video.
                    I got Trayvon fatigue days ago.
                    Haven't debated that **** for days.

Anyone with a half a brain can come up with that analogy.
                    Epic fail from your part.

I know you are butt hurt Maniac, but jees, you are overreaching my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                      His head was clean so it must mean he had a a shower or something.
                      Also there is black on that jacket and you don't see any stains on it.

As I said GZ heal looks all clean, no blood smear on top of his head or neck
                      Don't take this the wrong way, I'm going to make a list:
                      1. He was cleaned up before being taken to the station.
                      2. The officer was staring at his head in the video.
                      3. 1:06 - 1:07 you can see a dark mark on his head that was pointed out last night.
                      4. You wouldn't see red stains on a black or red jacket in 1080P HD TV.
                      5. CCTV is grainy. I mean we can barely see the apparently large gash on the CCTV.
                      6. The attorney seems out of it, he didn't watch any of the videos or even see GZ before his interviews.

Comment

Working...
                      X