Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    When blokes don't pay their gee gee bets.
    Did I really bet? Haha. I'm dead serious. If so I must have been drunk years ago. We have horse racing literally across from my work. Never been or bet ever on one.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      Did I really bet? Haha. I'm dead serious. If so I must have been drunk years ago. We have horse racing literally across from my work. Never been or bet ever on one.
      We were at Aintree Racecourse together for the Grand National. We donned bowler hats and tweed jackets, smoked pipes, made small talk with the ladies.

Through the binoculars, you spotted a magnificent black charger with a greyish mane. Impressed by the beast, you put it to me that he was sure to be the victor. After looking him over, I agreed that he was indeed a fine specimen but my own horse, Lord Percy, was sure to win the race.

After much debate, you removed your hat and challenged me to a wager. 50 quid was the price we agreed on and off we went to stand nearest we could get to the finish line. Secretly, I knew your horse didn't like the mud, and as it had been raining quite heavily the night before, I was very confident of my choice.

The race began and Lord Percy galloped into the lead instantly. Your horse, Iron Beadle, merely trotted at first, but as if deep down he could hear your cries of encouragement, he picked up pace and was soon gaining ground on Lord Percy.
      By the final lap it was neck and neck. Percy and Beadle charging at full might towards the finish line with the little jockey fellas on top whipping them as though a French chef were coming up behind.

With less than 30 yards to go, Iron Beadle's legs gave way. The muddy ground had done its job, and Lord Percy pranced to victory.

Afterwards we got drunk and verbally abused some eastern europeans who were ordering cocktails.
      You said you didn't have 50 quid on yer, but you'd pay me back as soon as you got back to the ranch in San Antonio.

Now here we both are.

I'll accept paypal, mate.

Comment

• When people fail to acknowledge my awesomeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          We were at Aintree Racecourse together for the Grand National. We donned bowler hats and tweed jackets, smoked pipes, made small talk with the ladies.

Through the binoculars, you spotted a magnificent black charger with a greyish mane. Impressed by the beast, you put it to me that he was sure to be the victor. After looking him over, I agreed that he was indeed a fine specimen but my own horse, Lord Percy, was sure to win the race.

After much debate, you removed your hat and challenged me to a wager. 50 quid was the price we agreed on and off we went to stand nearest we could get to the finish line. Secretly, I knew your horse didn't like the mud, and as it had been raining quite heavily the night before, I was very confident of my choice.

The race began and Lord Percy galloped into the lead instantly. Your horse, Iron Beadle, merely trotted at first, but as if deep down he could hear your cries of encouragement, he picked up pace and was soon gaining ground on Lord Percy.
          By the final lap it was neck and neck. Percy and Beadle charging at full might towards the finish line with the little jockey fellas on top whipping them as though a French chef were coming up behind.

With less than 30 yards to go, Iron Beadle's legs gave way. The muddy ground had done its job, and Lord Percy pranced to victory.

Afterwards we got drunk and verbally abused some eastern europeans who were ordering cocktails.
          You said you didn't have 50 quid on yer, but you'd pay me back as soon as you got back to the ranch in San Antonio.

Now here we both are.

I'll accept paypal, mate.
          That was a great read. Haha. If I could give you karma I would. That sounds believable.

Comment

• Sitting with nothing to do.

Making it an early night even when not sleepy

Reckless parents

When dumb people mess up your buzz

People that talk real loud on their phones in a quiet place

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
              People with really bad grammar and spelling on FB statuses.

Brats

People that say Sugar Ray Robinson was the best but haven't even seen 5 of his fights or know his opponents

People that can't give credit to a fighter for nothing
              I don't mind it too much unless they're trying to correct others and **** up. Like "There's a difference between "they're" and "their"! Your all doing it wrong!"

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                I don't mind it too much unless they're trying to correct others and **** up. Like "There's a difference between "they're" and "their"! Your all doing it wrong!"

Yeah, those people. Or the ones that spelling grammar like this... Grammer when trying to correct

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  When people fail to acknowledge my awesomeness.
                  That can't possibly happen that often.

Comment

• Bad grammar in general pisses me off to the point of rage. There's literally no excuse for it, unless you grew up in a third world cesspool.

Comment

• Or the people that spelling you like this... Yu. Why is it hard just to add the o?

Comment

Working...
                      X