Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs pascal faceoff was the best hbo faceoff evr seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When bh beats Pacal, will BH be satisfied with his career, or will he want Froch. Now that would be a good face off, would froch respect his elders?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-05-2011, 05:46 AM.

Comment

B-Hop is gonna beat Pascal,Pascal does not have the ring I.Q.to win..I wish we could have seen B-Hop fight Froch what a fight that would have been..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        B-Hop is gonna beat Pascal,Pascal does not have the ring I.Q.to win..I wish we could have seen B-Hop fight Froch what a fight that would have been..
        I kind of think BHs best chance was in the first fight. Now that Pascal knows what BH is about it might be more difficult for BH.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I kind of think BHs best chance was in the first fight. Now that Pascal knows what BH is about it might be more difficult for BH.
          But that might be B-Hops plan as well to make Pascal not be as aggressive early..B-Hop is very smart as well,and with age has become more aggressive himself..I think we will have a good fight no matter how ya slice it that's how Pascal roles,I don't believe I've seen a boring Pascal fight..

Comment

I like Pascal but it looks as though Hopkins has done a great job of getting in his head. I will be rooting for Pascal.

Comment

i'll be rooting for hopkins to make history, but i think pascal will come prepared this time around...who knows. that faceoff was great though, deff build the fight up. can't wait for it to go down...

Comment

Comment

I'm ready for this fight tonight,I have B-Hop..are ya'll ready??

Comment

did pascal fart at 11:25?

Comment

BHOP got this........................hands down best face off ever...............

Comment

Working...
                      X