No announcement yet.

Thanks to Pac, Floyd is forced to fight an elite Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
    It's funny that a known user is WILLING to take these tests...
    I really hope this catches on and that more fighters demand it in their fight contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
      I really hope this catches on and that more fighters demand it in their fight contracts.
      I hope so too... until now I only heard them doing it for Pacquiao (Marquez demanded it, Bradley would have demanded it) but GB could make a sign (even though I don't like them) if they have it for all their promoted fights

Comment

Hopefully it'll get signed.

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
          It's funny that a know user is WILLING to take these tests...

This will pressure Pacquiao in doing so too... the public cried foul play but now where they see that Mayweather does it for every opponent... Pacquiao has no other way... of course he can fight Shane Mosley instead of Mayweather at 142 pounds *looooooooooooooooooool*
          Naa. Mayweather won't surely give a rat's ass about Mosley being tested. PB will whup his ass even with roids.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
            Thanks Mayweather, but the bigger props should go to Pac he settled for a much easier fight against Clottey while Floyd was still was trying to make the fight happen. Floyd couldn't have done it without Pacquiao running away. Pac is God.

Clottey >> Mosley and Fraud Jr.

Gratz to Floyd for escaping the #1 P4P successfully
            Gratz to the *****s, the scare of your lives have ended when Floyd killed the fight

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
              Naa. Mayweather won't surely give a rat's ass about Mosley being tested. PB will whup his ass even with roids.
              The good thing is that nobody really cares out of which reason he does it but he says he wants the sport to be cleaner and that is brilliant because how can you argue with that on a moral basis *loooooooooooooooooooool*

Pacquiao will have to take them too if Mosley does... or retire

Comment

the fight still on the air..... Mosley is not on floyds list. Hope he will consider this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post

Gratz to Floyd for escaping the #1 P4P successfully
                  Gratz to the *****s, the scare of your lives have ended when Floyd killed the fight
                  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Are you really Kramer - that is some hilarious shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit *loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Comment

That's so ****ing dumb it's almost worthy of sigging.

Comment

Props goes to Mayweather for settling for Mosley who is a much weaker opponent than PAC
                      wow are sure bout that cause i believe shane is better than clottey

Comment

Working...
                      X