Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be real.. k pavlik was the great white hype.. he got exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you American nut huggers on this forum as usual got over excited about your boy and to think you're always giving us Brits some stick about the way we over hype our fighters, shocking.
    Atleast Calslappy as you lot call him got a result against Hopkins, whether or not it was the right decision atleast calzaghe made it more of a fight against Hopkins than your pride of America Kelly Pavlik did. Hypocrites

Now i'm gunna watch all you American bum boys on this forum say how Pavlik was overrated, bla, bla bla.

Comment

People are crazy. He lost to a legend. There's no shame in that. How can you gie him crap and say he's hype. Last week I saw a guy in Peter who quit after 8 rounds. Kelly took a 12 round beating like a man and was humble after the fight. He's tough as hell with major heart. And he moed up 10 pounds in weight. What more do you want? He lost he'll bounce back like Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by azza21 View Post
        All you American nut huggers on this forum as usual got over excited about your boy and to think you're always giving us Brits some stick about the way we over hype our fighters, shocking.
        Atleast Calslappy as you lot call him got a result against Hopkins, whether or not it was the right decision atleast calzaghe made it more of a fight against Hopkins than your pride of America Kelly Pavlik did. Hypocrites

Now i'm gunna watch all you American bum boys on this forum say how Pavlik was overrated, bla, bla bla.
        I got real money on Calslappy. He better win.

No shame in Kelly losing. He will live to fight another day.

Comment

Gettin it from B-Hop ain't nothin to be ashamed of. Pavlik will be back.

Comment

Working...
          X