No announcement yet.

So is GGG still short work ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    No way he is ATG, its not just being best of a poor bunch, its who you beat. GGG hasnt beaten anybody to be talking ATG and he hasnt set foot out of his division, go and beat Ward then he can say he done something.

GGG hasnt beaten anybody to be talking ATG and he hasnt set foot out of his division, go and beat Ward then he can say he done something.
    So let me get this straight. You're arguing that in order for Golovkin to be an ATG at 160 pounds, he has to beat an opponent in a totally different weight division? Do you yourself realize how stupid that sounds?

No way he is ATG
    Define ATG! I define it as being the best in one's own era in one's own weight division and GGG has been the best middleweight of his era. Thus, he is an ATG to me.

its not just being best of a poor bunch
    What qualifications do you have to claim which boxers are a 'poor bunch'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
      So let me get this straight. You're arguing that in order for Golovkin to be an ATG at 160 pounds, he has to beat an opponent in a totally different weight division? Do you yourself realize how stupid that sounds?

Define ATG! I define it as being the best in one's own era in one's own weight division and GGG has been the best middleweight of his era. Thus, he is an ATG to me.

What qualifications do you have to claim which boxers are a 'poor bunch'?
      He has to beat elite fighters that have also made historic things in boxing, add beating the best of higher divisions only add to the whole story that defines ATGs , do you understand the significance of an ATG, having beaten 3 name fighters 2 that are considerably smaller men doesnt say ATG to me.

I dont know what qualifications you need, Ive followed the sport for over 50 yrs. have boxed myself and was very close in training a Commonwealth champion, I know boxing and my eyes and judgement is good, whats yours ?
      Last edited by Reloaded; 09-17-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

He has to beat elite fighters that have also made historic things in boxing, add beating the best of higher divisions only add to the whole story that defines ATGs , do you understand the significance of an ATG, having beaten 3 name fighters 2 that are considerably smaller men doesnt say ATG to me.

I dont know what qualifications you need, Ive followed the sport for over 50 yrs. have boxed myself and was very close in training a Commonwealth champion, I know boxing and my eyes and judgement is good, whats yours ?
        So Andre Ward is an ATG heavyweight according to you, is that correct since he accomplished those things?

Floyd Mayweather Jr is also an ATG heavyweight according to you, is that correct because he also accomplished those things?

So according to you, Golovkin can't become an ATG 160 pound boxer because he hasn't achieved things in other divisions. Is that correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
          So Andre Ward is an ATG heavyweight according to you, is that correct since he accomplished those things?

Floyd Mayweather Jr is also an ATG heavyweight according to you, is that correct because he also accomplished those things?

So according to you, Golovkin can't become an ATG 160 pound boxer because he hasn't achieved things in other divisions. Is that correct?
          Did I say Ward is an ATG, I said Ward will stop GGG.

Floyd ATG HW, seems to me youre a child with your pantys in a knot.

I said he hasnt beaten enough elite fighters that are verging on ATG status themselves and he hasnt beaten anyone from higher divisions, its not one or the other its his whole thing as a package that doesnt qualify for the honor.

Dont bother going around in circles its very clear what Ive said and why I feel GGG is not an ATG .

Comment

Did I say Ward is an ATG, I said Ward will stop GGG.

Floyd ATG HW, seems to me youre a child with your pantys in a knot.

I said he hasnt beaten enough elite fighters that are verging on ATG status themselves and he hasnt beaten anyone from higher divisions, its not one or the other its his whole thing as a package that doesnt qualify for the honor.

Dont bother going around in circles its very clear what Ive said and why I feel GGG is not an ATG .
            Okay, so let me make this very clear for you. What does a 160 pound middleweight boxer need to do in order to qualify as an ATG AT the 160 pound middleweight division?

Comment

• floyd is 40 years old and 20 pounds smaller than GGG

you guys are that desperate to see him lose, you want him in with a 170 lb middleweight when hes 40. At his 6th weight class. Against a guy who is too chickenchit to move up once to a second weight class.

Comment

• GGG isnt worthy of washing Floyd's jockstrap.

Comment

Working...
                X