Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Faces Arturo Reyes on Crawford-Indongo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBear
    Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
    where are the blacks that were nuthugging walters before loma slaved him? they must be on gervonta "low iq" davis nuts now!
    What an abhorrent post.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      TBear

What an abhorrent post.
      1st time I had to use a dictionary on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        That idiot messed up by taking a year long-plus layoff and then fighting Lomachenko BIG MISTAKE!!! He should have taken a warm up fight first now he's being looked at as a fighter who quit on his stool.. He has no choice but to come back stronger or he'll be finished. This is a good fight in what "should" be an easy KO victory and then fighting a top 10 contender afterwards.
        And he needs to stay active after this but knowing todays boxers he wont be back until April time next year lol

Comment

Good see Walters back in action. He should have came back sooner though. He wasn't really hurt bad against Loma, but his pride took a big hit. Hopefully he is back to his destroying ways on the undercard this weekend. I mean he should be, the guy is fighting a lamb.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            the Axe Man lost a lot of fans by saying "No Mas"

he went from Jamaican to Ja-Fakin'
            He didn't lose me as a fan, but that was a seriously disappointing outing vs Loma... He's got a pretty long uphill battle to restore his reputation.

Comment

Good card. I cant wait. Maybe walters will get back on track and make another bit of a run.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Interested to see what Walters can still accomplish at 130. It really wasn't that long ago that this guy was viewed as a killer. If he had rightfully been given the decision over Sosa, I wonder how differently things would have gone for him.
                always been a bum
                active walters beats loma**** doe

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  he went from Jamaican to Ja-Fakin'
                  Wtf kind of post is this?

Comment

where are the blacks that were nuthugging walters before loma slaved him? they must be on gervonta "low iq" davis nuts now!
                    Hahahaha.....beautifully said

Comment

Davis doesn't need a high IQ to whoop your ass. stop being ignorant because we both know you wouldn't say that to his face.

Walters still is one of the top guys at 130. There's absolutely no shame in getting whooped my Loma. I'm sure he'll bounce right back

Comment

Working...
                      X