No announcement yet.

The D-Mize Show...(Lets humor him)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    wtf is a brit doing with a russian in his avi?
    Who else am I going to have?

Hagler?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      Who else am I going to have?

Hagler?
      Martinez would murder pirog

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Martinez would murder pirog
        Well when that puto has the balls to fight Pirog, we'll have to see.

Comment

Demise is a ****en nut!!! I have to admit he is pretty funny though!!! LMAO De todos modos Vale Verga el puto vato!!!!

Comment

I like the Mexican flag, green and red symbolises all the blood shed for shipments of the herb, marijuana.

But I don't like that eagle on there, to me that is related to USA. So I propose that we change it to something like a sombrero, maybe a Mexican wrestling mask. Something more Mexican, you should be proud of your heritage.
            the eagle represents the mayan culture i believe, so its way older then the US...the US should take away the use of the eagle not the mexicans...

Comment

you seriously think pirog would win?

Comment

Alright guys, 5 years on and Mexico is still a shit hole.

I'll post my new and updated policies here later.

Comment

Well it seems the longer I leave it, the worse Mexico gets so earlier this year I decided to fly out and take action. It's no coincidence that a few months later a high ranking member of the Sinaloa cartel is arrested. I'm also campaigning for that wall to be built, we need to save US from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Well it seems the longer I leave it, the worse Mexico gets so earlier this year I decided to fly out and take action. It's no coincidence that a few months later a high ranking member of the Sinaloa cartel is arrested. I'm also campaigning for that wall to be built, we need to save US from Mexico.
                    youre from england what does it matter

Comment

Alright guys, 5 years on and Mexico is still a shit hole.

I'll post my new and updated policies here later.
                      okay maing....we'll play along with your little fantasy....but I warn you ....I run this joint...don't speak attaline or ill give you a fresh one....

you step attaline even once and you will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen ...

In looking back at your first post you have been very threatening beyond a normal state. Should you get out of line again you will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.

carry on...... (Play nice)

Comment

Working...
                      X